kikis2 kikis2 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Some of them act weird and are not very helpful.

Best Answer

Yeah. Some people lack certain...social graces.

Best Answer

Some people are just not social or dislike the general public. I personally dislike being around people, conversing with random people or just acquaintances isn't for me. I have a few tight knit friends and family, that's all I need.

Best Answer

So that's a yes. Some people don't enjoy being as social. S'all good.

Best Answer

The answer is NO. People are usually unpopular because they get are considered geeks, freaks, dorks, nerds, or social outcasts.<br />
I am unpopular and hate my life enough but those COMPLETLY WRONG answers made me feel worse about myself. I am unpopular and get picked on everyday for being geeky. I also go to therapy for this stuff (in and outside of school). <br />
This is the RIGHT answer!

Best Answer

sometimes it's only because they're being shunned by the alphas and bullies. that's a reason, even if it isn't a very nice one.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

Well in school, a person only had to be poor, unattractive, or both. I'm sure that in the adult world people do alienate themselves sometimes.

Best Answer

Heh. I'm not sure much changes in the adult world, unfortunately. Being poor and/or unpretty still makes things harder. But yeah, sometimes people do exclude themselves from life for one reason or another.

Best Answer

What's Funny though, is that the least popular guy in highschool, usually ends up the Boss of the popular kids and has tons of money and the trophy wife. He was smart rather than popular. "The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth" which I am one of the Geeks. People in school would rather have to be seen with their parents than me. I was the Fat Kid with Glasses that made all A+ without trying.

Best Answer

Hmmn. Actually, my high school group probably ended up the most successful (excluding me). Our nerds all ended up as stoner burnouts or had 3 kids by 20. There were two VERY smart unpopular geeks: one had a breakdown her second year of uni, but has gone back now, the other got married at 19. My group was just middle of the way. Good grades, not great. Popular, but no where close to the top of the food chain. The only things we did well were cheat and *****. Go figure.

Best Answer

Ummm....Yes. The way the question reads, it is it's own answer. If people don't like you, there is a reason. It may be a horrible reason(gang stalking), but a reason is a reason. Think for yourself, when you let others tell you how to think and who to like, you are giving your very precious life experience to someone else for them to control and enjoy. Do this for too long and one day you wake up and you're on your death bed and most likely bitter that you got "cheated" out of life. Well, since now ya know, blaze your own trail and if someone makes fun of you, take it as a compliment, they be jellin on your parade cuz they envious that they have no control over you, but someone has control over them. Vicious circle(Might sound a lil circular lol, but I hope you get the gist)<br />
=)

Best Answer

osama bin laden is like the most popular person,but who would be want to be like him?

Best Answer

I don't think anyone's ever described him as popular. Notorious might be more apt. And I never said people to be like popular people either.

Best Answer

Not necessarily for a "good" reason..<br />
Same as being "popular" is not necessarily a compliment.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

the few i've been in immediate contact with tend to be know it alls.......a major turn off........even if you know it all

Best Answer

I get it. Some "nerds" tend to treat me a little condescendingly.

Best Answer