just proves charles dawrin right. stupid people get removed from the gene pool
jessicacalpps2 jessicacalpps2 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Health

So you seriously think anyone whose mind is being starved of oxygen is going to be thinking, 'Hey, I should tickle them! That'll save me!' Panic is a true and normal response that has nothing to do with stupidity. I sure hope you never have to test out your little theory some day. We might need to lump you in with the stupid people.

Best Answer

The next time someone tries to strangle me, Ill be sure to remember to ask them first if they are ticklish anywhere...=/<br />
Sometimes, I swear...I can literally feel my IQ cry when it does just a little when I read some of these.

Best Answer

Poking the strangler in the eyes is much more effective that tickling them ever will be.

Best Answer

try getting yourself strangled sometime, maybe then you would know what to use your hands for if you are getting strangled, to keep off the attacker's hands or to tickle him.

Best Answer

Does this apply to nerds when theyre strangling you with their thighs?

Best Answer

THEY"RE the stupid ones? We could have used someone like you in Boston during the sixties with that kind of critical thinking!!

Best Answer

Its so easy to feel their feeling like this. Only they knew the pain and the fear of their death!

Best Answer

being strangled is not painful it just feels like youre drifting off to sleep for 5 minutes

Best Answer

Looks like u have been in and out it many times!

Best Answer

No it can be painful. It all depends on what they use to strangle you.

Best Answer

Tell me that, when you have had someone attack you by strangling you and you have actually tickled him to make him let you go. I'll be very interested to know what his reaction was when you were tickling him.

Best Answer

its not that simple

Best Answer

Some people aren't ticklish. At all.

Best Answer

I'm not ticklish.<br />
There goes THAT theory. ;)

Best Answer

but some people are. actually most people are

Best Answer

In the midst of performing an act of violence, I'm thinking that the ticklish aspect of the body would be over-run by the adrenaline during the event.

Best Answer

I agree when you have adrenaline going through your body, Tickling won't do anything. Why do you think that people who are drunk don't feel pain. So tickling your attacker, is pointless.

Best Answer