So you seriously think anyone whose mind is being starved of oxygen is going to be thinking, 'Hey, I should tickle them! That'll save me!' Panic is a true and normal response that has nothing to do with stupidity. I sure hope you never have to test out your little theory some day. We might need to lump you in with the stupid people.

Best Answer

try getting yourself strangled sometime, maybe then you would know what to use your hands for if you are getting strangled, to keep off the attacker's hands or to tickle him.

Best Answer

Does this apply to nerds when theyre strangling you with their thighs?

Best Answer

THEY"RE the stupid ones? We could have used someone like you in Boston during the sixties with that kind of critical thinking!!

Best Answer

Its so easy to feel their feeling like this. Only they knew the pain and the fear of their death!

Best Answer

being strangled is not painful it just feels like youre drifting off to sleep for 5 minutes

Best Answer

Looks like u have been in and out it many times!

Best Answer

No it can be painful. It all depends on what they use to strangle you.

Best Answer

Tell me that, when you have had someone attack you by strangling you and you have actually tickled him to make him let you go. I'll be very interested to know what his reaction was when you were tickling him.

Best Answer

its not that simple

Best Answer

Some people aren't ticklish. At all.

Best Answer