LOL
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 22 Answers Mar 10, 2011

that would explain the shampoo dripping from my ears

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes, society has "brainwashed" us into being acceptable and those who fight it are punished.

Best Answer

Very, very true,

Best Answer

-_- its just you, and we are all in on it. Had you noticed that you are being compelled to read this? Proof you are being controlled! muahahaha

Okay fine you can join, in actuality we are the ones that are brainwashed, and you were the only one that wasn't. But now you one of us!

muahahaha

Best Answer

LOL....Damn me, you are all in it together except for me...Schucks. ;)

Ahhh thanks, I'm finally part of you guys. ;) lol

Best Answer

Most people are, there's a few who actively make sure they aren't. The only way to keep away from it is to have a good grasp on advertising and how it works and understand what is and is not necessary in life. Realizing that you're not required to earn a degree, get a job, buy a house, get married, and have kids also helps. I wish more people would be less conventional (whatever that means).

Best Answer

politically, yes

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

what is expected brainwashes, i mean, i could really go for a cerebral scrub right about now..but when someone like society..yeah thats a someone..expects something of you youre bound to attempt to fit in..i on the other hand stick out like a pink gnome and im completely awkward because i have problems with self control.

Best Answer

Yes...but some people are still stuck in the rinse cycle

Best Answer

Yeah, unfortunately.

Best Answer

at times

Best Answer

I was born that way so I smoke Pot to fix it ...that works some what.

Best Answer

Can you give me a puff? ;) Joke...lol.

Best Answer

i was brainwashed then i found junk to put back in it...

Best Answer

Yup ! by aliens !! XD

Best Answer

Yes. I'm brainwashed by Aliens. They have take me in to their little spaceship. They did all kinds of brainwashing things to me. LOL

Best Answer

Oh no, then my turn is next, lol

Best Answer

You've got to figure that one out for yourself. All I can tell you is I'm definately not making a beeline to the Jersey Shore, because it's the "media hip" thing to do.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

You must be one of the lucky one's. :)

Best Answer

In some way or form probably..

Best Answer

Nope. Not all. I don't watch tv. I don't pay attention to the media in any form so they can't get me.

Best Answer

Haha, You just described me. lol

Best Answer

no, because we still have DIRTY THOUGHTS lol

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

yes everyone is "Brainwashed" to some extent, but I suppose it depends on your definition of being brainwashed

Best Answer