holloway64 holloway64 46-50, M 15 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Hobbies

If, by becoming post racist, we discriminate against white people, we are no better than before. Seems white bashing is the 'in' thing to do nowadays, and that only puts us right back where we were imo. Just trading one race for another.

Best Answer

most of the vocal bashing seems to be against Muslims and Mexicans to me...where do you live?

Best Answer

SoCal. Had a conversation with a white friend yesterday. It's not so much bashing she was complaining about as it is that none of her family can't get aid for anything because 'they're white' so don't get help. College scholarships, getting into college, period. My kids graduated and got scholarships. Their white friends got two jobs right out of high school so they could pay for their college education or joined the military. Didn't matter how smart they were or athletic.

Best Answer

Tell me what specific aide was denied to them solely because they were white. There are minority scholarships but most academic scholarships and athletic scholarships are open competition. Do you think some couch is not going to want the best person for his teem

Best Answer

LOL....not where I live.

Best Answer

I thought in the 60s and 70s we were on our way . . . man was I wrong about that one.

Best Answer

Society is always wrong anyways we won't ever have one. That's plain as day

Best Answer

Well, I thought we WERE a post-racial society. Silly me! I never knew I was a racist until I didn't vote for Obama because I'm a conservative. Then I was told over and over again that I (and anyone who didn't vote for him) was a racist!

Best Answer

If you didn't vote for Obama because you were opposed to his policies or you don't like the job he's doing, that doesn't make you racist. But on the other hand, the conservative media tended to stereotype Obama supporter as well

Best Answer

Yes, of course I agree with you. I don't dislike our President (and he IS my President, and I will give him all the respect that office holds) I just didn't agree with some of his policies/philosophies. It just really upset me to be called a racist because of it!

Best Answer

In England, for the most part, yes. There are still a few idiots out there, but they're mostly ignored. When I was growing up in the seventies though, it was terrible - even as a young kid I could see that things were just not right - but now I think that racism is by no means exclusive to white people, I've met lots of Afro-Caribbean people who have been extremely racist towards Asians, and vice-versa.

Best Answer

no, you guys need racial conflict to distract you from the class struggle. as long as you're too busy beating up minorities, you'll leave the rich folk alone.

Best Answer

We might be getting there slowly, but it could take a long while. Some parts of the world are still very entrenched, and people that are just looking for a reason are all too quick to take up race as that reason.

Best Answer

I think we are at last starting to see a few breakthroughs, but don't hold your breath buddy.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is no.

Best Answer

I'd had hopes--then I see the vehemence at racial hatred aimed at Obama and I wonder---sadly. :(

Best Answer