ericacdoz ericacdoz 56-60, M 10 Answers Jul 11, 2011

nature or nutrure?

Best Answer

I like this a lot. I think we should leave it as one of those big life questions though.

Best Answer

i think that is a great answer, very good.

Best Answer

Being a sub was very situational for me. A lot of things were happening all at once in my life. He was my first real BF, he was big and just gorgeous, so I wanted to keep him and please him! I had just come out, and he was popular, and he showed me around "the scene", and yes, I liked the attention of being his "trophy wife." It was a very particular person at a very particular time; otherwise I could not have imaged doing it!

Best Answer

I think it happens both ways, kind of a nature vs nurture kind of thing?

Best Answer

Submission like Domination is something we are born with it cannot be taught. Whether we choose to explore it or not will make us who we are today.

Best Answer

Good question. I was " normal " until I met my wife. With her becoming and being submissive just happened and we are both happy

Best Answer

I believe i was born submissive. It just seems natural to me.

Best Answer

perhaps we are all submissive? we have to submit, obey at home as children and at work for example. Maybe the difference is in discovering and enjoying and pursuing our submissive nature?

Best Answer

I was born submissive.

Best Answer

I'm only starting to understand that I really like submitting to women. I think I always was, but because I lived in a small town, I was never free to explore it. Now I've moved to a city and I am opening up. So, I would say, born.

Best Answer