goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 9 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in EP

Pretty much, yes. But what bothers me more is that our children and grandchildren are going to be stuck paying that debt too. It's too much to pay back in a single lifetime. It's going to suck that that they will all be stuck paying high taxes and getting absolutely nothing in return, since most of the tax will be going to debt service.

Best Answer

as long as we keep re-election the ones who increase the debt we will be... RE-ELECT NO ONE

Best Answer

well yes, yes we are. For things like parties and hookers that our government needs

Best Answer

No, one day one more dollar will be the last straw and the camel will break it's back....or kick back at the person loading him

Best Answer

I think with the way things are financially people struggle to cope with the growing demands and, but it is something we can get above,

Best Answer

I don't have any debt.

Best Answer

No.. But if you want your flatscreen TV, internet connection and your kids to have a good education and straight teeth its a sacrifice you make.

Best Answer