DRAGONSlayer47 DRAGONSlayer47 22-25, M 18 Answers Mar 12, 2011

End is not avoidable. Today, Tomorrow or after long time we all have to end our lives. Death is a fact and no one can change it... face it! So why worry about end times.... enjoy or at least try to enjoy what we have today.

Best Answer

Yes, I think so.

Best Answer

People who text/cell phone talk while driving or who smoke are.

Best Answer

every crisis gives rise to new opportunities, new beginnings - have courage!

Best Answer

Kinda feels a little like that at the moment!

Best Answer

No - or at least,not on the basis of recent events.Its a bit like the figure that used to be depicted in old cartoons;the guy on a street corner holding a billboard saying "THE END IS NEAR".The point is,there are always signs,if you want to look for them.It's just that mostly they don't add up to much.

Best Answer

Nah - its just the international year of the disaster. Roll on 2012!

Seriously, my thoughts are with all the victims of these disasters ... know the world feels your pain and people like me are sending money and deeds.

Best Answer

We entered the end times over 2,000 years ago. The final "end time" is not known.

Best Answer

I call it emotional counting. In our personal lives, if one bad thing goes wrong in our life, that's one thing. If 3,5, or 8 things.. eventually people start saying, EVERYTHING is going wrong. But it's not true... it's a finite number of things.

There are a few disasters in a row... I don't think the whole earth is about to fall apart. Just my view.

Best Answer

Ultimately mother earth will endure. The thing is whether the human race will be around for much longer. Considering that 99.9999% of all species that have ever lived on earth are extinct. Our changes are no so good. I think what makes us unique is our extinction may ultimately be self inflicted unless we make some major changes. Like getting consistently good at something other then killing each other for example.

Best Answer

no chance of that

Best Answer

Who saw the movie "2012"......?? This may happen after all (the lead up to it).

Best Answer

the begining of the end

Best Answer

yes we are...so expect the unexpected and ready your souls..

Best Answer

Natural disasters happen. It doesn't mean the end is near.

Best Answer

We entered the end time since 1844 and now the Kingdom of God is gradually ushered in. For more details you can visit various Websites on My Blogroll at:

http://pukirahe.wordpress.com/

Best Answer

I have a feeling the fun is just beginning.

Best Answer

yes sadly so do i

Best Answer