NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 15 Answers Jul 14, 2011

WOW ! ! ! Someone finally got it right.

Best Answer

I'm not sorry... I believe Gillard made the call that had to be made.<br />
If we don't put a price on carbon, we won't value it. Simple.<br />
Tony Abbott will NEVER get my vote. He wanted funding to investigate solar flares as the reason for global warming, and said Australia would get paid maternity leave "over his dead body". The guy is a moron.

Best Answer

I would accept the carbon tax if it went to an election and allow the people to have their say, two things I dislike about her, stabbing Kevin Rudd in the back not the Australian way, and saying to the Australian voters before the election there will be NO carbon tax

Best Answer

Dont forget Julia Gillard voted against the old age pensioners getting a pension rise

Best Answer

And little Johnny said he would never bring in a GST, they're all liars Ned so we are left with no choices when we have to decide between dumb and dumber every four years. This country is in serious need of a good leader.

Best Answer

But he also went to the Electorate. John Howard was re-elected leader of the Liberal party in 1995, and pledged "never, ever" to introduce the GST and Still, before the 1998 election, Howard proposed a GST that would replace all sales taxes, as well as applying to all goods and services -- John Howard had said that the "GST would never become part of Liberal Party policy", but his change of heart would become apparent in the lead-up to the 1998 campaign. It was passed by the Senate in June 1999 in a heavily amended form. The Leader of the Democrats, Meg Lees, viewed the dilution of the GST legislation as a success, but the issue split the Democrats,

Best Answer

The Democrats were another lost cause in the end, now we've got a genuine risk with the Greens holding the balance of power. Hearing Bob Brown talk about economics is like listening to Stephen Hawking talk about basketball.

Best Answer

they are not fools they are thieves

Best Answer

Voters get the government they deserve

Best Answer

We have been living in a dream reality for hundreds of years while the corporate elite have taken control of the government. Our (U.S.) President is just a puppet and the real pla<x>yers are behind the corporate veil. <br />
INFOWARS.COM WAKE UP PEOPLE THERE ALL OVER THE GLOBE and they want to make us all prisoners.<br />
Our country is nothing but an item on a corporate meeting agenda to be hashed out and broke apart and headed by supervisors of the business world.

Best Answer

I'm gonna plead the 5th here... thinks we can all be fools...

Best Answer

What and Tony Abbott would have been the wiser option , he can't even figure out he has no business wearing budgie smugglers ( shudders )

Best Answer

Still better than, Lying Gillard, Mrs Bob Brown, Swann the Goose

Best Answer

"Mrs. Bob Brown"... calling Brown a female is supposed to be derogatory?? Let me guess... you're an Abbott supporter.

Best Answer

No I am not a liberal voter, Bob Brown what does Bob Brown stand for - NOTHING as the Greens are hopeless

Best Answer

Yes to all of them

Best Answer

Fool and more fools

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

it's more likely that we've been "fooled" by the "fools" :p

Best Answer