Oh Yes they are Seamus ! Fight The Power.
peza peza 46-50, M 8 Answers May 6, 2010

You can only push people so far before they start to push fact. Look at history - it's a fact. People are getting rudely jolted out of their complacency. For too long people were simply bought off by cheap credit that allowed them to buy gadgets that kept them amused and, therefore, kept them silent and obedient. But that was yesterday...

Best Answer

Riots aren't fun... people get hurt... usually innocent bystanders

Best Answer

I hope not if it means more people get killed by "professional" rioters, yesterday 3 people were burnt to death, 4 if you count the un-born child one woman was carrying. Would you call that good old fashioned stuff? I call it murder.

Best Answer

Is Old-Fashioned Riots a Food? You put this into the Catagory of Food & Drink - Cooking & Baking.<br />
In History things seem to always change with some kind of such things still being the same circumstances. Riots in the Past is now Terriorism. Just as much as LP Records and Cassette Tapes are now CDs. Or is it that you wish Terriorism would go away and we would rather gp back to those days of Riots? Anyway I hate seeing anything like this in any matter.

Best Answer

Riots are an art. In a proper riot--hardly any one gets hurt.<br />
The ones who do--are not hurt badly---..After an old fashioned riot...People would laugh and say.."OMG it was a riot!." I was invited to the first "Human Be in" it was in Golden Gate Park... I didn't go--my husband and my friends went....I never have liked crowds much. They said when they got back, "You should have been there...it was a riot!" Nobody got hurt.

Best Answer

It's kinda starting to look like we may be headed there. <br />
I think the american people are getting tired of being used and abused, lied to and everything else in between. What is starting in Arizona right now is what I believe to be the beginning of martial law. Did you hear about the hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins they have scattered around the US. Go to youtube and search for 500,000 coffins. Watch some of those videos.

Best Answer