awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 13 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

You've been watching the news too much. People aren't even guaranteed their pensions anymore after they been paying into them for decades

Best Answer

Yes. Flower children gave birth to the "Me" generation and the "Me" generation gave birth to the "Give Me" generation.

Best Answer

I suppose you think it would be preferable to live in a generation of self-aba<x>sement, where we believe we are unworthy and our lives should bite the big one? Sounds fabulous.

Best Answer

Where does this mystical line begin? No one's handing me a thing

Best Answer

A century and half after the civil war the republican party remains 87% Lilly white, 60% rural and evangelical, with 22 times the average wealth of blacks and 15 times that of Hispanics. They are also aging at a rapid pace with the average republican being 50 and the average Fox News viewer a senior citizen. Even their own children have been abandoning traditional conservative values and fundamentalist churches en mass due to all the negativity and vitriol being spouted. Wake up you ignorant hillbillies and learn how to get along with people or move to the back of the bus.

Best Answer

If you are speaking about the U.S., then yes- to a degree. There are many who haven't fallen into that as much, but there are more who think they should either have everything or that they should be given what they don't have. The standard of living is high, and it shows when people think it's important to spend so much on certain luxury items. When every kid thinks he has to have a cell phone or a pair of jeans that run $80. Companies expecting bailouts. People expecting them as well. Many who have learned to work the system and get more money than people who work. It's a strange twist- the way society has developed.

Best Answer

We now have more takers than earners , what going to happen with those of us who work and pay taxes decide we are tired of it. I have lost my pension, I paid in to it for 20 years. $750,000.00 gone. I will get 11 cents on the dollar, that will get me far.

Best Answer

Well lets see.... Santa Clause was just reelected as president by promising that the government will pay off your student loans and give you what you think you deserve. And he will get somebody else to pay for it

Best Answer