mooktabar mooktabar 36-40 2 Answers Dec 20, 2011

If you guys are in love - and have a great relationship then go for it. You might start small - but in the experience of my wife and I - a foursome (another couple) is both easier and more comfortable to start with than a ********* (which are GREAT too). But make sure neither of you is doing something you're uncomfortable with, have safe words and a way out if something feels wrong.<br />
To find someone or couples - try some of the swinger sights like swinglifestyle or better yet kasidie. You can join for free, and it does still work, decide if you like before upgrading.<br />
Best of luck, have fun!

Best Answer

Thanks for the site info... i will look into them...
How did you start out? On a site or with friends?

Best Answer

Our first "date" was with a couple we found on a site. Although we have gone to a local club a few times - and that is also a great way to look around, talk to ppl, and see if you want to go somewhere for more (off-prem club) - even if you don't, the two of you can leave there sexually charged for eachother.

Best Answer

I'd start small and work your way up. For example, have a ********* first, then another couple and so on. It's the best way to make sure you're both fully into it and okay with it.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input. I dont even know where to start from. Do I find someone or does she? I would love to get as much info from others who have done this as I can... A kind of road map to our destination.

Best Answer