Facts are facts. We Homo Sapiens share one genetic pool, and to bring us even closer, we all share common ancestors from sometime around 100,000+ years ago. An event called "the bottleneck" occurred<br />
that almost brought humanity to extinction. The very few people that survived were all of the same genetic line,( only 20,000+ survived ). That's why today a person from Africa and a person from Sweeden are genetically linked through "EVE"...the name given to one woman who bore us all. Actually Eve is a group of genetically linked women, but the idea is the same. WE ARE ALL RELATED. You don't have to like it, but that's the facts.

Best Answer

Yeah all women have vaginas but they do not all look the same. If we were all really "one" then we all would have had the same coloured hair, curves, bodies etc. But we do not!!! Being related doesn't necessarily means being "one" or "similar" to other people.

Best Answer

Do not confuse science or genetics with spirituality or God... Just because we all have animal DNA doesn't make us all mindless herd conforming animals.

Best Answer

Never have been, and I'm not going to start now..

Best Answer

I like the Gaia idea, as represented in the film Avatar, that all life is connected. It's a nice little fantasy of mine. :)

Best Answer

Yup new age indoctrination in disney!!! Oooeee satanism is everywhere!

Best Answer

lol.. Actually Gaia theory has been around for decades, some of its principles have even been adopted in the science of Earth systems. But yes, the Disney fantasy is a good one too ;-) But umm.. I don't follow the new age, indoctrination or satan connections (scratches head).

Best Answer

Yes we are all one i believe it, we are all brothers and sisters. One being and one with the whole. One with everything. And I love everyone you have to love everyone. this planet and everyone on it is our responsibility. Even the lost confused spirits.

Best Answer

Yes they separated our mind from us. Our true self. that is what religion did. Take away the humans free will and free spirit.

Best Answer

Don't you believe that if they say that "you are all one" that they did just that? Taking away your own individual thought, mind and freewill? I mean being "one" strongly alludes to conformity, if not herd conformity.

Best Answer

No nobody told me that. My spirits told me that. I trust them. We are all connected to one energy source. they have showed me in my dreams multiple times. And our minds manipulate the energy. the trees also showed me when i went on a walk in the woods. they said they used to same energy force as I.

Best Answer

If we are all connected to one energy source, what do you say about the reptilians or the people worshipping the fallen "angels"? What do you say about people worshipping a lie? Didn't they go and make themselves dependent on another "energy source" to feed them. Also I heard that the reptilians drink people's blood and require human sacrifice to keep living, so if they can't sustain themselves, depending on another "source" to keep them alive, then surely they are not part of the same energy source as those things they acquire to consume.

Best Answer

I have never herd of these kind of people. but they seem very confused. They still use the same energy source as you and I. But they are drawing in negative entities. And these negative entities feed of negative energy from the actions of man. They are pretty nasty beings but its there way of survival. Its us humans that do very ugly things to keep the negative energy flowing for these beings. They just feed off the negative energy that we cause. These people need to be woken up they have been sucked in by negative entities that will keep feeding them negative thoughts for their survival. These people are easy feed for them. But everyone can be influenced by a negative entity they are just doing their job. When we recognize their presence. All we can do is say if their is a negative entity around will you please leave and thank you for doing your job.

Best Answer

If all is "one" and of the same energy source, do you deem yourself as one with these negative entities?!

Best Answer

Yes we share the same energy and from time to time i do say negative things and have negative thoughts or even have some negative actions. but as long as they don't run my life and majority of my life is positive then I can stay happy. And i stay in contact with the positive entities.

Best Answer

If you were really ONE with them wouldn't you thinked and acted the same as they did? It is one thing to be bad and another to be absolutely evil!!! You are not one with them if you do not act the same as they do!!!!

Best Answer

We all still have free will. I can not think like you and you can not think like me our self is ours and nobody else's. But I still love all my brothers and sisters no matter what they do. I know one day everyone will wake up and see and feel the energy source we share with the universe. We are one in the sense of we come from the same energy source. But as far as thinking and acting that is all self. cannot be copied very well or mimicked. Everyone has their own mind.

Best Answer

if every thing has its own mind, then why can you still be one with them?

Best Answer

idk i dont think its really my choice it just is.

Best Answer

but it brings me peace and now i understand what its like when they say this is heaven on earth. Bc i am an Infinite being. And my thoughts alone can change the world with enough focus. When you realise the power of your infinate self you just feel the oneness no one even needs to tell you. You just realize we are all connected and its natural.

Best Answer