Why would we have to be genetically modified? The aliens could come from a world much like Earth.

Best Answer

That's a great philosophy, you got a good point

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

So since you have a firm view on this topic, what are your thoughts on what's really going on?

Best Answer

anything its possible

Best Answer

In my opinion,its probable rather than possible.

Best Answer

There's so much evidence that we are aliens, but it really gets me thinking alot that the government doesn't want anyone to know the real truth about us humanoids

Best Answer

true they hide so much from us theres aliens among us

Best Answer

Exactly, for example just like men&black

Best Answer

The authorities would and have lied to the people about many,many things.Mars could have possibly been one point of origin for us.

Best Answer

That's mind blowing! But I wonder why they lie to us about everything

Best Answer

Sometimes its because the lie they replace the truth with is preferable to their agendas.Knowledge is power.

Best Answer

they dont want to create panic the world its not ready for such an event

Best Answer

The authorities have been aware of the situation for at least 50 years,which is adequate time to have prepared the public for the news.I suspect control and power are their reasons for not doing so.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

they dont want to create panic and mass hysteria

Best Answer

I believe thats EXACTLY what they do wish to create.People are willing to give up their rights in order to be "protected".

Best Answer

So to some it all up what's really in-store for humanity?

Best Answer

Perhaps a drastic reduction of the population,between 80-90%,and a slave existence for those not cattled into food farms.A better future for a minority,at the expense of the vast majority.

Best Answer