friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 9 Answers Jun 4 in Community

Id rather have hillbillies than emo kids..

Best Answer

yeah, hillbillies are fun.

Best Answer

only in America lol

Best Answer

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Maybe, which category do you fit into.

Best Answer

My name is not billy and I don't live on a hill.

Best Answer

You're not stuck, you can leave. I promise, EPAllie or anyone else won't come after you and probably won't care if you left :)

Best Answer

Oh she just mailed me asking my phone number.

Best Answer

She will only write it down and burn it, like a one last **** you as you leave, she's a bit twisted like that :)

Best Answer

I guess she's a bot. Here's the mail. I don't know if she's real what she'd get out of it.

TV Network Looking to Reconnect People w/ the One That Got Away
Between EPAllie and I
Block Delete
EPAllie
EPAllie Jun 3

Do you want to reconnect with your lost love or the one that got away?

A major TV network is looking for single people who want to be reconnected with someone they loved. The network will use their resources to help you find your love and will document your journey as part of an ongoing TV series about reuniting lost love.

If interested please email help@experienceproject.com with a first name and contact number where the casting director can reach you.
Do not share phone numbers, emails, or addresses with people you do not know, and report anyone messaging you inappropriately

Best Answer

you mean americans? i think over half of the people on here are from good old 'merica

Best Answer

Apparently so...

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

maybe :p

Best Answer