DVNIT DVNIT 22-25, F 27 Answers Mar 28, 2012

I am a white man married to an incredible, woman who just happens to be black. She is my soul mate...she is independent; don't have to hold her hand while deployed. Opinionated, we have wonderful intellectual conversations..And she calls me out on BS...very funny view on life. Love her with my whole heart

Best Answer

I am a white guy 29 yrs old. I speak for myself only. My ex gf was a black girl, yes she was dark and gorgeous. We didnt see race when we were together but society did along with her family. She has a great heart and beautiful soul. Also the best sex I've ever had. My wife is mexican and I love her a lot, but I find myself fantasizing about my ex all the time. Just the touch of her skin, her lips, her personality, going to sleep next to her, waking up next to her, holding, kissing her, everything. If my wife and i ever separate I would definitely date more black women. Im just so attracted to them, they are sexy, beautiful, strong willed, and so much more. I've had my share of women of most common races but they don't compare to black women. I'm a firm believer of " once you go black you don't go back ".

Best Answer

Aww that's so sweet.x

Best Answer

Yes I agree blk women r Gods Finest creation,n I too only desire blk women.

Best Answer

I am black female and i am only in to white men . <br />
They are more black men with white woman , but they is a increase of white men going with black woman .

Best Answer

I am a black woman engaged to a white man, but for the most part I don't view black men and white men as mating equals. <br />
Black men are my preference, but not for the reason people typically think. I prefer black men because of our shared history, ways of communicating etc., Everyone is different, and there are no absolutes when individuals are involved. I hope you will find your own "sweet spot," and staff it as best as you can.

Best Answer

most White Men are more in to Black girls then they are white

Best Answer

U sure right, w/girls aint Fine n Thic like lovely n desired blk. Women. From a W/mans point of view, and I Did say MAN

Best Answer

I'm into curvaceous and intelligent girls. Beyond that, it's all really a matter of if we click or not.

Best Answer

its personal preferance but were I live you dont see many white men with black girls but you see alot of black men with white girls. But im sure its different every place you go.

Best Answer

hmmmm.....funny enough i've seen more white guy black girl couples. but yeah i guess you right

Best Answer

may I ask were your from? Im from the US, Tennessee

Best Answer

Im a South African from Cape Town :)

Best Answer

I love all women and been with black and brown. Very sexy women...

Best Answer

Yes and no. Some white men find black women attractive while others don't. Men have the concept of what type of women they find attractive and that is an extraordinary powerful influence. I find that there are many black women that are yruly gorgeous and are quite sexy.

Best Answer

This is a very general question and I must admit I laughed while reading some of the comments. Even the ignorant ones. Some do, some don't. It depends on their preference..x

Best Answer

Yes we are. Very much.

Best Answer

I am an African American girl from New Orleans, and i find that its extremely common to see a black girl and a white girl together, most of the time, they even have babies with them. But its very very rare to see a white guy with a black girl. I think ive seen like only one couple like that and they had a really cute baby. <br />
I think the black man doed not want to put up with the black woman persona. (attitude etc.) whether you like it or not, black woman HAVE and attitude. Dont deny it.! <br />
i feel that 3% of white men date black girlsl and at least 25% of black men date white woman. (ive seen it waaaaaaay to commonly)<br />
I also feel that black women will have a hard time in the generation coming up. Most men are going for light to white skin.. Just saying. ! look at your athletes, buisness men.

Best Answer

In my opinion race dosent matter hotness is universal regardless of what you are:)

Best Answer

I don't discriminate but the guy that I'm with now is white

Best Answer

Asian lads seem to like the brit birds. Is it white trash or is it more

Best Answer

i'll leave someone else to answer that lol

Best Answer

This is crazy!

Best Answer

It's a individual choice some are and some aren't.

Best Answer

im white,wouldnt be into black girls,because in genral i find them to fat and over weight.and quiet ugly looking.

Best Answer

hmmm okay... so im guessing u into the barbie doll types?

Best Answer

no not really.wouldnt care what colour her hair is

Best Answer

ok i get that black girls are not your type,black guys are not my type. but thats mean there are just as many girls over weight in other races

Best Answer

o there is loads and loads of white girls over weight,but black women in a lot of cases are huge,genral biger than white women that are overweight,if you get what i mean.and i have noting again black people at all.

Best Answer

and just as many ugly girls in other races? so u are infact into barbie doll types just that they dont have to be blonde, thats whats coming across to me so correct me if i'm wrong. because as much as black people may be ugly or fat to you, there are as many white people who are also fat and ugly.

Best Answer

no i think most black women are ugly in genral..more so than white women,,even when they are slim,but really really ugly when over weight,i suppose its there big lips and big noses that makes me think that way

Best Answer

okay no i get what you saying. quick question, beyonce, halle berry, kelly rowland, all black. do you think they're ugly?

Best Answer

beyonce is the best looking in my eyes.pretty face.halle berry is okish,but she has man hair,too short,not a good look,plus she aint black black,kelly rowland to me has a very manish face to me,she not ugly now.but not pretty either

Best Answer

Okay fair enough, thanx

Best Answer

no hair colour dont bother me,do like long hair doe,and a small silm women

Best Answer

Yea lol you didn't really need to say anything else some people are just raised by close minded people you're obviously the educated one in the discussion thanks for being the bigger person lol sometimes you have to go along with crazy people....never in my life have I found a whole race unattractive! t

Best Answer

Some are. Some aren't. It's a matter of personal preference, just like anything else.

Best Answer

okay, thanx

Best Answer