I am a white man married to an incredible, woman who just happens to be black. She is my soul mate...she is independent; don't have to hold her hand while deployed. Opinionated, we have wonderful intellectual conversations..And she calls me out on BS...very funny view on life. Love her with my whole heart

Best Answer

I am a white guy 29 yrs old. I speak for myself only. My ex gf was a black girl, yes she was dark and gorgeous. We didnt see race when we were together but society did along with her family. She has a great heart and beautiful soul. Also the best sex I've ever had. My wife is mexican and I love her a lot, but I find myself fantasizing about my ex all the time. Just the touch of her skin, her lips, her personality, going to sleep next to her, waking up next to her, holding, kissing her, everything. If my wife and i ever separate I would definitely date more black women. Im just so attracted to them, they are sexy, beautiful, strong willed, and so much more. I've had my share of women of most common races but they don't compare to black women. I'm a firm believer of " once you go black you don't go back ".

Best Answer

Aww that's so sweet.x

Best Answer

Yes I agree blk women r Gods Finest creation,n I too only desire blk women.

Best Answer

I am black female and i am only in to white men . <br />
They are more black men with white woman , but they is a increase of white men going with black woman .

Best Answer

I am a black woman engaged to a white man, but for the most part I don't view black men and white men as mating equals. <br />
Black men are my preference, but not for the reason people typically think. I prefer black men because of our shared history, ways of communicating etc., Everyone is different, and there are no absolutes when individuals are involved. I hope you will find your own "sweet spot," and staff it as best as you can.

Best Answer

most White Men are more in to Black girls then they are white

Best Answer

U sure right, w/girls aint Fine n Thic like lovely n desired blk. Women. From a W/mans point of view, and I Did say MAN

Best Answer

I'm into curvaceous and intelligent girls. Beyond that, it's all really a matter of if we click or not.

Best Answer

its personal preferance but were I live you dont see many white men with black girls but you see alot of black men with white girls. But im sure its different every place you go.

Best Answer

hmmmm.....funny enough i've seen more white guy black girl couples. but yeah i guess you right

Best Answer

may I ask were your from? Im from the US, Tennessee

Best Answer

Im a South African from Cape Town :)

Best Answer

Definitely. I'm a WM married to a BW and I'm far more attracted to BW. Really not sexually attracted to non- BW much at all.

Best Answer

I love all women and been with black and brown. Very sexy women...

Best Answer

Yes and no. Some white men find black women attractive while others don't. Men have the concept of what type of women they find attractive and that is an extraordinary powerful influence. I find that there are many black women that are yruly gorgeous and are quite sexy.

Best Answer

This is a very general question and I must admit I laughed while reading some of the comments. Even the ignorant ones. Some do, some don't. It depends on their preference..x

Best Answer

I am an African American girl from New Orleans, and i find that its extremely common to see a black girl and a white girl together, most of the time, they even have babies with them. But its very very rare to see a white guy with a black girl. I think ive seen like only one couple like that and they had a really cute baby. <br />
I think the black man doed not want to put up with the black woman persona. (attitude etc.) whether you like it or not, black woman HAVE and attitude. Dont deny it.! <br />
i feel that 3% of white men date black girlsl and at least 25% of black men date white woman. (ive seen it waaaaaaay to commonly)<br />
I also feel that black women will have a hard time in the generation coming up. Most men are going for light to white skin.. Just saying. ! look at your athletes, buisness men.

Best Answer

In my opinion race dosent matter hotness is universal regardless of what you are:)

Best Answer

I don't discriminate but the guy that I'm with now is white

Best Answer

Asian lads seem to like the brit birds. Is it white trash or is it more

Best Answer

i'll leave someone else to answer that lol

Best Answer

This is crazy!

Best Answer

It's a individual choice some are and some aren't.

Best Answer

Some are. Some aren't. It's a matter of personal preference, just like anything else.

Best Answer

okay, thanx

Best Answer