Seriously, I have a geat body and a nice bum. My wife says I look good in, but the standard male comment..ewe does get old. I wear either Black, dark blue or red. Let's here is for good looking men with confidence to put it out there. Women can show cleavage and strut thier stuff, AND men should be able to express their sexuality without having to wear board shorst past our Knees. I agree that hairy fat butts don't look good. Similarily two dots and a dash don't look good on a similar female. Speedo lovers UNITE. (But, no chubbies allowed!)
ronniesbod ronniesbod 46-50, M 11 Answers Sep 14, 2009

Some women will say they don't like it and talk all kinds of **** but when they see a fit guy in speedos their toung hits the pavement it's a trip how dishonest peole can be.

Best Answer

Speedo Lovers UNIT? Freudian slip? I think you meant unite!! Thanks for the chuckle!

Best Answer

Umm, no. I don't want to see what you got. Board shorts can be quite sexy though.

Best Answer

The problem with questions such as this is that they imply that everyone in the target group is in the same basket. Some women like it, others don't....just like with everything else.

Best Answer

I never see men under 40 at the beach wearing a Speedo. Thank God.

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm. Me neither

Best Answer

I'm with pigpo1 on this one

Best Answer

I used to have a Speedo lovers Unit, but then I got married and put on too much weight for it to look presentable in public.

Best Answer

I am straight myself, but have to say I think guys - if they're in really good shape, look awesome in speedos - the way it shows off their whole body and especially highlights the legs, *** and most of all the bulge, is very hot.<br />
I say go for it and keep wearing your speedos!!

Best Answer

I agree,i found some that are almost thong like that I like wearing,find it vrry erotic when the stares follow me

Best Answer

Yes of course they are. Sexy slim and smooth bodied fit lads in speedos all stretched out are veeeeery Erotic looking

Best Answer