Luka Magnotta (Canadian **** star turned cannibal) has a female fan base now? Not to mention women are wanting to have sex Spanish Inquisition torture style?
Cheygirl1889 Cheygirl1889 18-21, F 21 Answers Jul 13, 2012

I raised 2 daughters and they both did that , the oldest is in the process of divorcing the third wife beater she picked to marry.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

It bothers me - I wonder what did I do wrong.

Best Answer

I'm not. The second a man displays behavior that is even remotely violent, I lose attraction.

Best Answer

As in attracted by the violence? Even if they have a history of picking men like that I'm not sure its the actual violence that attracts them, more likely their lack of self worth driving them towards idiot men with dog turd for brains.

Best Answer

Some women are, just like some men seem to be into *******.

Best Answer

I think is also dangerous FEMALE VIOLENCE... I was reading article on cheatingpeople dot org

I think all violence is bad, yet the article I link is indicative of how biased the way we view and react to violence is.

Best Answer

LOL NO

Best Answer

It only a sadist who is attracted unconsciously to the polar opposite of the kind.Have you not heard of Sade,how many are attracted to him.The sadist and the masochistic.They are complimenting each other.

Best Answer

It appears that maybe the case with the book "Shades of Grey" selling out.

Best Answer

I don't see how women can have a fantasy of such extremes for sexual enhancement/ pleasure. A few spanks, being tied up, and maybe playfully bitten I can get with but not tied up, gagged and tortured. I guess whatever floats your boat.

Best Answer

Nope, I'm not.

If a guy were to show violence of any form, I wouldn't put up with it. I try to steer clear of men like that...

Best Answer

What u talking about

Best Answer

Sadly, some are, in ways that go beyond simple roleplay for excitement with men who actually care about them. A few women are intrigued by men who could actually harm them, as evidenced by the popularity of the late Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, The Menendez Bros, and Scott Peterson.

Best Answer

It's a cultural thing if you ask me.

Best Answer

nooo. I think I'm attracted to men who can win a fight but dont fight me.

Best Answer

nope i dislike violence as whole

Best Answer

Oddly, I think that some are. For different reasons, I suppose.

Best Answer