I mean. They can get just about any guy to sleep with them, if they tried. They seem to have the advantage if you ask me. =) We normally dont care if they are dishonest or not. What do you think.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 12 Answers Mar 9, 2011

Eve to Adam; "Com'on!!! Have a bite!!! It won't hurt and nobody's looking."

Best Answer

Men, with the exception of me, are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!!!

Best Answer

I think both Lie to a point

Best Answer

I sure hope it's men cause being a woman it would make me feel bad for other woman to think something is so gone wrong that they would have to lie.

Best Answer

What a huge generalized misconception that men don't care if a woman lies to them,perhaps if the woman is a stranger ! It's not gender that determines a believable lie, it's how well you are as a person in deception. Having been lied to recently over something ' big '.. I carry resentment and a HUGE loss of respect.Then again I'm a man of honour.I can forgive but I won't forget.<br />
Behavior analyst : Tune in to the person's behaviors and actions and 9 out of 10 times you can detect a liar !<br />
Do women know what honour is or feel instilled with it ?

Best Answer

No. Men were born liars.

Best Answer

I think that when women lie they tend to be more careful about how and why. This doesn't apply to all women. <br />
I think men are more easily fooled by women since, as you noted, many men don't care as much about a woman's moral character. Especially if they are the kind of men who lack respect for women to begin with. They don't care about her as a person, and so they don't care if she happens to be a liar or truthful. As long as they think she might sleep with them. <br />
Women realize that. Some types will be angry about it. But others will use it to advantage. They know that a man will often be more gullible. Even willingly believe what he wants to believe.<br />
This characteristic in many men....the lack of priority....the way that many look at women as sex ob<x>jects...makes the woman feel less compunction about lying to them. And that is why many women use lying to get what they want. They realize that it is a general tradeoff as each sex uses the other.

Best Answer

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Best Answer

I think women are better liars because men don't care about the lies, as long as it benefits them. Women tend to feel more betrayed when lied to.

Best Answer

No, I don't believe that women are better at telling lies than men. It isn't gender specific. It all comes down to the individual and their values and emotional health.

Best Answer