Infinite9 Infinite9 70+, F 11 Answers Jun 28, 2011

I don't know. Seems to me that everyone is getting more aggressive...all crimes more violent.

But I know a lot of women who have had to "man up" just to survive.

Me included.

Best Answer

It's basically because modern life has stipulated and accepted the ideals of feminism, which underling rule is 'choice'.. ironically this applies to the men as well where they have a choice as well in terms of how one 'man' or 'woman' can be. This has caused a lot of confusion and upped the requirement for open communication. Sadly even though you may want to be the man of the house it doesn't mean that you are you have to act like one. Men are fearful of retribution back off and makes females who have decided to man up look more aggressive.

I believe relationships are a balance and if you have strong women, you likely will have a less stronger man with them.

Best Answer

I mellowed out cause i have too much strength ,

Best Answer

Today I observed a recurring phenomenon that has taken different forms lately. A woman sitting in the driving area of a restaurant talking on the phone in her car blocking three vacant parking places and making it tough to get around her. She was there for 20 minutes during the time i had to find a parking place further away, while i went in and ate quickly, and still there when I came out. WTF? Nothing excuses disregard for others regardless of their sex or racial history. How about we all be kind to each other?

Best Answer

I don't think men are mellowing, but I like it when women get agressive. My 2nd wife would just grab be and drag me into the bedroom when she was horny, and that was just about every day that we were married.

Best Answer

In general yes, but not in my house.

Best Answer

its possible because the population is aging the male hormone testosterone diminishes as men grow older making them more mellow

Womens testosterone levels increase as they grow older and their estrogen levels decrease making older women more agressive. That is why u see many older women enter the politcal arena

Please dont kill the messenger blame the recent study i perused *S*

Best Answer

I'll become more mellow...

When my Lapping tongue ;p>

Is inserted into your Succulent Cooch!

Best Answer

Women are getting empowered and this translates into a more confident and assertive persona, not necessarily aggressive. As for men becoming mellow, I think this is relative and most of the time depends on the situation.

Best Answer