You cant get over him or around. He can read your mind like a book. He knows you almost as good as you know yourself. And it is so hard to tell him a lie. Ladies, does this kind of guy intimidate you ? Say cheese.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 11 Answers Sep 22, 2011

What color is the sky in your world?

Best Answer

You should never be intimidated by smart people. If you dont understand a subject ask them to explain in easier terms. why cheat yourself out of learning?

Best Answer

Yes. And it's silly because greater knowledge or a stronger brain do not guarantee kind or trustworthy behavior. It's sad how many women do get intimidated by supposed intelligence in men. I used to know a man who was very intelligent and a college grad. I lived with him when I was a teenager. He used to say I was so dumb that if he put me out on the streets, I'd die in 20 minutes. Eventually, due to his extremely abusive behavior, I did get the courage to leave him. Since that time, I have obtained several college degrees and have had a successful life in general. I guess he was wrong. Maybe he wasn't so smart after all.

Best Answer

No way!! I love it that my boyfriend is so smart. Some of the things he talks about go over my head, but he has some really interesting things to say, and I love having long discussions with him. I hate it when a man THINKS he is smarter than me when he's actually not, and tried to be-little me.

Best Answer

Not at all. But i don't think smart fits that desc<x>ription maybe perceptive, intuitive, insightful. i know some smart people who are like real (help with a word) they recognize the facts but not the feeling

Best Answer

Not if they are smart!<br />
Really...what I mean to say is...Not the confident ones.<br />
I would love for someone to know me this well. And I don't want to lie to my guy. If it's something I have to lie about...I shouldn't be doing it!

Best Answer

No! I admire it. Intellectual conversations with them give me something to bounce off of.

Best Answer