inspiration1 inspiration1 61-65, M 19 Answers May 10, 2012

Depends on where you hit them I guess :)

Best Answer

OH NO-but you have a point! HOOOOT!

Best Answer

And what if you don't hit? Lol!

Best Answer

Same deal ... "hits" don't have to be of the physical variety :)

Best Answer

If you are still asking that question at your age... it's time to throw in the towel.

Best Answer

Just before throwing in the towel, i wanted the expert/ majority opinion!

Best Answer

depends.....man can be more sensitive then an average women and some women can be completely unemotional, but usually, the men are the usual machines.

Best Answer

I think we are equally sensitive. Where you don't see men show it a lot because they have been trained form very young that men are not supposed to cry. Society has tryed to tuffen up the boys into thinking that they are not supposed to show emotion at all. On the otherhand girls dont have any real guidlines on how to be have in this area. They can be silent like the boys or a full out emotional basket case. But in the end you cant see int everyone's heart so there's no telling.

Best Answer

Nope, were all sensitive but just on certain things if your a women or a guy, like if i said something about her weight, or her about my **** size lol

Best Answer

ANY OTHER ANSWER THAN "YES"?

Best Answer

I don't think so... maybe when you look at men and women as a whole, then sure women are more sensitive. I think its ba<x>sed on their personalities. I've known men who are way more sensitive than women. I actually know a group of women who have a <br />
I-could-give-a-damn type attitude.

Best Answer

men are more sensitive.

Best Answer

TRULY DSIAGREE....

Best Answer

they hold it in, women say it or react

Best Answer

maybe, but I do know that for some reason in relationships, Females tend to OVER THINK things, then they get all worked-up and then hold on to all the chaos this process creates and then ruins the relationship for a while. It's maddening how important a toilet lid is, or how Males have to be clothed all the time(were dressed laast night in bed?), or how many times we get asked "do I look fat?". If you have to ask the fat question-you are and you actually know it. And if he says no-he's lying not out of love-he just will not go to the relationship purgatory!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

depends on the person

Best Answer