DON'T BE SEXIST WHEN ANSWERING -_-
Gavin16 Gavin16 16-17, M 22 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Health

Let me stop laughing, then I'll answer.

Best Answer

No, we are different, men are better in some situations and women are better in others.

Best Answer

No.<br />
Women are actually physically STRONGER than men, because there is no man alive who would be able to carry a baby for nine months AND endure the pain of giving birth to it.<br />
A woman is usually, by comparison, much more intelligent than a man.<br />
They HAVE to be, in order to survive.

Best Answer

Wow, this piece of paper sure is heavy. Can some big, strong man help me pick it up and after that can you help me change this light bulb?

Best Answer

Your sarcasm isn't appreciated here.

Best Answer

My sarcasm isn't appreciated many places, yet it doesn't stop me.

Best Answer

Uh huh .............

Best Answer

no......may physically weaker but not mentally.... a women can do anything......after all she is mother,,,,,,,,,,, she gives birth,,,,

Best Answer

In general physically-yes<br />
In general mentally-no

Best Answer

On average, physically yes, mentally no

Best Answer

if u exclude all the whackos out there (men and women) - i believe women are def emotionally weaker.. sometimes their "logic" flies to a distant land.

Best Answer

Women have strength in many ways, endurance, survival, I am going through cancer treatment and the doctors even say women do better just because our bodies are built for survival. Men drop weight quickly, lose muscle mass, all the things as women we hate sometimes are DNA programmed for our survival, to promote the next generation. But in a fight of strength and blunt force matched toe to toe you might defeat a weaker male. I have worked with all males all my working career. I have had some men that respected women some that did not. It was their lose. Women process things differantly but not less than, the old saying two heads are better than one. Two views at a problem stand a better chance of finding a solution than one. Perspective can be everything and having differant views can just make the differance on a team.

Best Answer

lets say it like that: it's proven that a man would die of the pain caused by childbirth...

Best Answer

You realize that to actually "prove" a man would die from that pain an experiment would have to take place where a man was killed by being tortured and subjected to pain. I doubt that experiment happened.

Best Answer

They made an experiment with a young and healthy men they stopped it cause they came close to a heart attacks... Situation became life threatening...

Best Answer

I don't believe that's true, I've heard many women say that the pain from a kidney stone was far worse than giving birth and many men, probably more than women have had that pain from kidney stones

Best Answer

No but someone who asks a question like this is asking to find out in a very bad way by having a woman kick their butt physically and mentally...

Best Answer

Don't be sexist when answering? Dude, what's your deal? Don't you think the question was totally sexist? NO and NO.

Best Answer

Obviously not! Plz, showcase your ignoramus - like character else where. Thank you

Best Answer

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. The only one here who looks like an idiot is you.

Best Answer

Smh Okay

Best Answer

not some i know women who are real bad *****

Best Answer

physically-yes<br />
mentally-no

Best Answer

Not always! It's technique and patience that can knock someone down in two seconds darling!

Best Answer

pfffft

Best Answer

sorry but most of this is about chiled bith and besides the fact men cant give birth but they also have a **** and it would be alot more painful giving birth. and if you look at the other muscles rather then the genitals men have the upper hand why do you think all the special forces like the SAS are MEN

Best Answer

Physically yes mentally no

Best Answer

I would like to say that men are emotionally weaker while women are diagnosed with depression more often then males. Males die more often than females. Though as far as statistics go women are generally more petite then men and don't have the build that most men do. In my opinion men are physically stronger then women. But i will more than likely be labeled a sexist. but this is my beliefs.

Best Answer