BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 40 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Getting a guy off is an accomplishment.

Best Answer

Yes, some of us really are.

Best Answer

Yeah, some are. They are artists.

Best Answer

I don't know bout all women. Most don't like it. The taste and control and trust issue. <br />
But I personally love it. I enjoy it and have to so it every time I have sex. I love to please my man and it pleases me. When I'm getting off I want to give a better more sensual blow job. It's just fun to see how I can make him squirm and twitch from pleasure.

Best Answer

YES! When I am into a guy... I Love it... love knowing that I am giving him immense pleasure...and I do actually enjoy it... with the right guy ;)

Best Answer

probably not, but quid pro quo

Best Answer

BA

Best Answer

Ya know, I discussed this with one of my girlfriends and she said that the only reason she would do it was for my benefit. So, I told her not to do it. And to be honest, I can understand why they wouldn't. You're essentially sucking on a flap of skin. What's so appealing about that?

Best Answer

...whats wrong with you son?

Best Answer

Marry me.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

@ Rooneytunes - I don't get off when my partner isn't enjoying what she's doing. @ SpiritoftheRabbit - I appreciate the marriage proposal, haha.

Best Answer

Loveeee it i always finish sex with my man in my mouth

Best Answer

now that is my type of girl

Best Answer

Some are and some aren't. As a guy I don't really care about getting them, but won't say no either

Best Answer

meh. It's alright, just as long as there isn't a bush growing down there..

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Ha!<br />
Seriously?

Best Answer

:P answer dammit!

Best Answer

Jeezus! Okay - You already have the right answer from those should who know. In just plain physical terms there's nothing particularily exciting about giving a BJ. With a few differences it's kind of like sucking a thumb.
BUT emotionally, mentally, it's a lot more. Giving &amp; controlling at the same time, powerful stuff if you have some feeling for the guy. And if you care, there are things you can do to make it more than just a service.
So are women "IN" to this thing? If they're into the man, yes.

Best Answer

Hehe I love you thanks

Best Answer

Back at ya ;) xox

Best Answer

I personally do not want a woman to submit to me in that way. But that is just me.

Best Answer

I guess you are right if teeth were involved somehow in that act.

Best Answer

it is technically a suck job..and It gets blown before ..so I don't know..

Best Answer

It seems 50/50.

Best Answer

whateverrrr..................but we guys do enjoy it as well as the babes too....... that makes us even................lol........

Best Answer

Only women would know how to please her man

Best Answer

I don't know are men into going down on a woman?

Best Answer

are you?

Best Answer

Well...if you saw "mine" you could not stop yourself. :)

Best Answer

Some absolutely not, some will tell you to pull out before you ***, some will let you *** in their mouth but will spit it out and some LOVE IT and will SWALLOW EVERY DROP with a smile.

Best Answer