Good question! I would say yes; it takes me months to pluck up the courage to leave myself, or rather my thoughts, open to others. I churn ideas over and over and then splurge them out in a short story, overnight - more often than not though, I immediately delete it... That's why I write a load of cr@p on this site - nicely anonymous!

Best Answer

I am a writer....no.

Best Answer

hanging with classicality here...explain please

Best Answer

I can't begin to imagine why you would think that. Please explain.

Best Answer

it grew out of the update i just made to my profile's "about me" field

Best Answer

also, they ***** and moan about their work more often, or so it seems to me

Best Answer

it's always subjective in the end, even though we need generalizations to discuss objective reality

Best Answer

did i delete my own reply? i wouldn't be surprised - everything is subjective in a way that generalizations always do violence to - yet without generalizations we cannot speak together about objective reality at all

Best Answer

did i delete my own reply? i wouldn't be surprised --- everything is subjective in a way that generalizations always do violence to - yet without generalizations we cannot speak together about objective reality at all

Best Answer