I'm color blind for most colors. My wife has to set out my clothes for me or I'll end up dressing in outrageous color combinations. She even packs my suitcase for me for travel, being sure that everything mixes and matches okay so I don't have to worry about which shirt goes with which trousers.

Best Answer

LOL@ "outrageous color combinations"! Awww, good wife you have there, dorian. Have you ever put 1's, 2's, 3's, etc. on all the pants and shirts that much. Some shirts would have a '2, 3' that match with '2' pants. That way you can dress yourself. But shoot, if your wife is doing that for you, ignore my tip. lol

Best Answer

*match... I'm loopy from an injection I got this morning. @_@

Best Answer

Naw, before my wife I stuck with jeans, tee shirts, black slacks and white button up shirts. I wasn't styling, but I avoided dressing like a clown for the most part.

Best Answer

yes but i have no sence of fashion, not color blind.

Best Answer

Hmmm, we need to head to "What are You Wearing?", child! lol jk...

Best Answer

Nope. I see the bifrost in all it's colorful glory.

Best Answer

I had to google 'bifrost.' Sounds beautiful. When I see a sunset or rainbow, I think to myself, "It's gorgeous, and I'm not even seeing it right." Nice answer, Nunya!

Best Answer

Great post...you may want to try our site which offers a no nonsense approach to why we are color blind and the tests you can take.:
www.ecolorblindtest.com

Best Answer

I've always been red-green deficient (quite common in white males), and now with macular degeneration, colour vision is even more complicated. I know what all the colours are supposed to look like, but my eyes won't deliver!

Best Answer