CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 6 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

I believe Bigfoot is real

Best Answer

My opinion ( as opposed to the other few million people who believe or don't believe) is that they don't exist. You asked for opinions so this is mine. Every so-called best evidence of a Bigfoot has been debunked. I WANT to believe as much as the next guy/girl. But there is no valid image on camera and no remains. That would seem to be the bottom line. And the search for proof of a Bigfoot has been going on for decades with nothing to show for it. Sure it makes an interesting legend though.

Best Answer

Have you seen one? then i would say no..most of the stories have been proved hoax

Best Answer

What about the clawed hand found in Australia?

Best Answer

So in your opinion, you have to be able to see something/one in order to believe in it?

Best Answer

I have not seen a claw nor have I seen any proof that it belongs to a bigfoot or yeti

Best Answer

Not necessarily but its like dragons and unicorns when I see some real proof that will be different

Best Answer

Combination of myth and possibly traditional memories of large animals now extinct.

Best Answer