Jiggaboo92 Jiggaboo92 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 11 in Community

If by that you mean "do you have a healthy mistrust of most of what the government says?" Then yes. I'm not quick to swallow up half explained stories from people who are proven liars and who are peddling their own agenda to the detriment of all. I don't buy into the official explanation and reasoning and neither should you, it's a load of bullshit and that's even more clear in hindsight with all the events that have taken place since then.

Best Answer

yea I think it was an excuse to invade a country that did nothing to us ,,,and I also know Bin Laden had tried before ,,it was just on a smaller scale ,,,most knew who attacked us as soon as it happened ,,but Bush family war had to go on ,,and this was all that was needed to get Hessian ,,,,and they did ,,,now look at the mess we made ,,,no theory ,,it is ba<x>sed on years of facts ,,,mission was accomplished for the Bush family ,,,,and now Chaney has the gaul to blame what has happened in Iraq on Obama ,, we never should have been there

Best Answer

we all know was **** Cheney :P

Best Answer

Some go overboard, but I've never seen a good (any) explanation of why building 7 collapsed ...

Best Answer

Its lower part was not structurally sound

Best Answer

7 blocks away from the attack! What did it have anything to do with it? I'm on your side though, not a fan of the conspiracy theories...

Best Answer

No! And I can't stand talking to those that are.

Best Answer

You mean like the fucktards who did loose change? Or like Alex Jones?

Best Answer

What's Loose Change love , a documentary ?

Best Answer

Yep. A documentary on the conspiracies involving the 9/11 attacks.

Best Answer