PureGoodSoul PureGoodSoul 26-30, M 13 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Absolutely, I jaywalk all the time like a badass.

Best Answer

Hell Nawwww. I cross the street how I want. I don't take orders from society. maaaaaaan.

Best Answer

No, that isn't something I value.

Best Answer

I have been shot, stabbed and hit by a car - twice.

Best Answer

Not a rude person or violent but if you try me i can break your arm in 6 different places

Best Answer

I am Jenna Carter, i will be famous one day. Period.

Best Answer

((Bites the hell out of you)) Now you know why.

Best Answer

((Flashes you a smile of sharp perly teeth and gives you a bite at your adam's apple)) That's for being rude.

Best Answer

I'd say yes, and though it's all subjective, I've got many reasons, too many to list one. Here's just a couple.

I once chugged a 40oz in one go, kissed a guy in exchange for a cigar, hopped on a motorcycle and took off with the guy I was dating to proceed to have a wild night involving crossing a state border and staying at a hotel lit up with neon lights... that's just one story of one night.

There's also the time in Maui with my equally bad-*** best friend who lives over there. We were hitch-hiking all over Maui, riding in the back of pick up trucks and talking to whomever while traveling between beaches. Ended up at a nudist beach where we went swimming in the ocean, then ate some shroom-chocolates some hippy lady was handing out. She was lovely, they were delicious. Then we did yoga on a rock by some springs. Another story, of one day of my life.

I also got my Bachelor of Arts degree 2 years ahead of my peer group, and two Associate of Arts 3 years ahead of my peer group... while working part-time jobs since I was 16, if you wanted a different type of "bad-assery" that is me...

Oh, but there's also that time I was at a gay nightclub, dancing with some friends. One of my female friends was getting harassed by this creeper guy who got into the club. He tried to grope her while we were dancing on the main floor. I have quick reflexes, so a little bit without thinking, I grabbed his wrist and broke it. He got kicked out after that, and that friend ended up becoming my girlfriend. Ah, the good old days.

Best Answer

Maui - Hitchiking - nude beach - yup - mushroom chocolates - hup.... me too.

Best Answer

h5, bro.

Best Answer

I'm a bad *** because I'm willing to say what nobody else is able or willing to say. The people of this website are fakes, they ask fake questions and questions they expect one answer to, they pretend the reason they block people is that they're profane, or "angry" when the real reason is they're too ignorant to address anything the other has to say.

Best Answer

Do you write poetry? Send it over.

Best Answer

No I'm terrible at it.

Best Answer

Apparently yes, because of some of the bad *** things I've done and was told "that was badass" or " you are one bad *** mofo".

Best Answer

Nope, can't be bothered.

Best Answer

I'm a badass because I save countries...woooo.

Best Answer