Macebeth Macebeth 36-40, F 10 Answers Mar 7, 2011

with offline friends i have no problem saying that i'm better to them than they are to me. i'm finding this out more everyday.

Best Answer

I am my own best friend.

Best Answer

used to be there for my friends going out of my way over board and no I did not get it in return for the most part,in the last 10 years now that I am older,I can't do like I used to and I am glad I really enjoy not having to go above and behond for any one,except myself,it now feels good.

Best Answer

other people tell me i am taken advantage of, being a better friend to others than they are to me.

took me a while to realize it was true. i am too giving, and expect little from others.

I'm not surprised it ends up that way. It gets pretty empty if you avoid those who are using you, even though they offer little in return.

Best Answer

i don't use a scale to judge my friends. my closest ones? they are there for me as i am for them. nuff said.

Best Answer

I am a terrible friend.

Best Answer

I'm so much a better friend to mine. I'm always there when they need me and when I need them well I mine as well drop dead because they are never there for me...

Best Answer

i would think so but its not up to me to say its up to my friends to tell me. I try to help them out in every way that i can, and sometimes i don't see any help from them, helping me but im great with that because they will miss a great friend that i think i am.

Best Answer