Macebeth Macebeth 36-40, F 10 Answers Mar 7, 2011

with offline friends i have no problem saying that i'm better to them than they are to me. i'm finding this out more everyday.

Best Answer

I am my own best friend.

Best Answer

used to be there for my friends going out of my way over board and no I did not get it in return for the most part,in the last 10 years now that I am older,I can't do like I used to and I am glad I really enjoy not having to go above and behond for any one,except myself,it now feels good.

Best Answer

other people tell me i am taken advantage of, being a better friend to others than they are to me.<br />
took me a while to realize it was true. i am too giving, and expect little from others. <br />
I'm not surprised it ends up that way. It gets pretty empty if you avoid those who are using you, even though they offer little in return.

Best Answer

i don't use a scale to judge my friends. my closest ones? they are there for me as i am for them. nuff said.

Best Answer

I am a terrible friend.

Best Answer

I'm so much a better friend to mine. I'm always there when they need me and when I need them well I mine as well drop dead because they are never there for me...

Best Answer

i would think so but its not up to me to say its up to my friends to tell me. I try to help them out in every way that i can, and sometimes i don't see any help from them, helping me but im great with that because they will miss a great friend that i think i am.

Best Answer