EZones EZones 41-45, F 13 Answers May 6, 2013 in Community

I'm blocked by paranoid freakoids. I don't block because I think people are not all good or all bad (that's my atheistic perversion), although some are nicer than others, and I don't need to protect myself from words.

Best Answer

I block perverts and trolls only, especially the ones who are quick to judge and attack others.<br />
How do you know if someone has blocked you, other than checking the person's profile? I'm sure someone has blocked me, but it's probably someone I don't care to contact anyway.

Best Answer

If I'm annoyed with a person for any reason I block them ... I don't even have to interact with them in anyway but if I find their contributions to EP on the narcisstic side the block goes up because I don't want to see that stuff popping up anywhere for me<br />
I've also been blocked maybe for the same reason I just listed by people I don't remember ever interacting with

Best Answer

I have been blocked by quite hateful, grossly immature and grossly stupid people who are incapable of calm and reasonable debate. I may block them in return, so that they cannot send messages and then block me. That is so infantile. It is a bad system that allows such "gou pi". In the real world, that cannot occur.

Best Answer

People block me for no reason.

Best Answer

i don't block. i don't know if i was blocked, but i invite anyone to block to me because i don't really give a ****.

Best Answer

I generally only block if I've been blocked.

Best Answer

I haven't blocked anyone, but I start getting 'slain in the spirit' mails. So I maybe have to rethink.

Best Answer