havingfuninthesun havingfuninthesun 36-40, M 23 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Why does it always have to be an either or?

Best Answer

true, I have both...just curious what people would say

Best Answer

I have had both, currently just have 2 dogs.

Best Answer

100% dog. Cats are evil and will probably try to rule the world some day.

Best Answer

Dogs first. Then people, then cats. (Possibly the other way around for the last two, depends what mood I'm in...)

Best Answer

I'm kind of cat crazy, but I still like dogs too.

Best Answer

Have a guess? Actually I do like cats too. I like all animals.

Best Answer

poochies!! I like all animals myself too

Best Answer

i am more of a CAT person than a DOG person, but love DOGS too.

Best Answer

Cats, although I love dogs a lot as well.

Best Answer

Neither...I'm a rat person. I have 2 rats and they are the sweetest, cuddliest and least expensive pet I've ever had!!

Best Answer

they're very intelligent

Best Answer

They really are! Once, months ago, there were some french fries on my desk and they crawled up my legs and down my arms to get them and ever since always check that spot for fries lol

Best Answer

i like both cats and dogs and animals in general.. but i guess i am more of a cat person, i have two cats.. i like the fact that they are so indifferent, so self-absorbed.. unlike dogs who are needy for human attention and affection..

Best Answer

I have both, but my dog is the best. When I'm sad he gives the best hugs. And he loves me no matter what.

Best Answer

there is a great quote, 'I want to be the type of person my dog thinks I am' :)

Best Answer

That's awesome!

Best Answer

I ❤ them both!

Best Answer

i hate dogs

Best Answer

DOG !!!

Best Answer

doggy

Best Answer

Can I like both?

Best Answer

yep, I do

Best Answer

I have five cats and one dog. And yet, I'm a dog person. My daughter works in a dog daycare. She handles forty or more dogs all day. That's my idea of heaven!

Best Answer

I can't imagine having fun with dogs all day long, they have good energy

Best Answer

The good thing is they amuse each other for the most part. The bad thing is she spends half the day cleaning up poop before another dog eats it.

Best Answer

:/ gross...the cat poop? I've heard that some dogs love it is that sick or WHAT

Best Answer

The dogs poop. And pee. And the other dogs will get into it. Sometimes they eat it, other times they just roll around in it. In the summer it's easy because they play outdoors and there's pools and water sprayers and lots more space. Winter sucks! lol But she loves it.

Best Answer

Cats first, dogs second, mostly because cats are easier to care for.

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer

dogs are the best

Best Answer

Most definitely dog person. I have 3 of them right now.

Best Answer

three...awesome!

Best Answer

Two Jack Russell Terriers and a Shiba Inu that is either a runt or got miniaturized.

Best Answer

I had to google what the Shiba Inu looked like. CUTE dog! It's awesome that yours is miniaturized.

Best Answer

Yeah he's a lot more manageable since he's the same size as the two Jacks, but way wilder.

Best Answer