I'm a trouser snake person

Best Answer

I like both. I am partial to Felines.

Best Answer

i like both, but love cats, they are smart

Best Answer

Meow

Best Answer

both, i just like both of them

Best Answer

We have two of each 2 dogs 2 cats all indoor animals.

Best Answer

I'm allergic to both so neither.

Best Answer

I like both. I prefer cats. They're low maintenance and less demanding. Plus you can cuddle them like living stuffed animals. :-)

Best Answer

Cat. They don't poop on my rug or eat my underwear.

Best Answer

I tend to prefer dogs. i have had pet cats that I loved very much, but the ones I bonded with best were the ones that were the most like dogs in their personalities...if that makes sense. ;) <br />
Why....I guess I like the way that dogs express their loyalty and affection. Cats are a bit aloof and can seem ungrateful much of the time. Aome aren't, but many are. They can be a little more difficult to train or to get to cooperate as well. I've had cats injure me when they were in a state of panic- I've never had that happen with a dog. I guess I find that most dogs are just more easy going and easy to understand. I also find that they listen and pick up on human cues a bit more easily.

Best Answer

dog...because even liking you isn't enough reason for a cat not to stab you

Best Answer

DOGS!

Best Answer

I have and enjoy both species but tend to me more of a cat person, due to the low-maintenance factor.

Best Answer

Love them both dearly. They are just different. One requires a lot more attention and care than the other. Well, maybe equal but different.

Best Answer