Laughtereverafter Laughtereverafter 26-30, F 21 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in EP

I'm a trouser snake person

Best Answer

I like both. I am partial to Felines.

Best Answer

i like both, but love cats, they are smart

Best Answer

Meow

Best Answer

both, i just like both of them

Best Answer

We have two of each 2 dogs 2 cats all indoor animals.

Best Answer

I'm allergic to both so neither.

Best Answer

I like both. I prefer cats. They're low maintenance and less demanding. Plus you can cuddle them like living stuffed animals. :-)

Best Answer

I love dogs but we can't have them because we both work and live in a townhouse with neighbours on both sides. It wouldn't be fair to the dog because they're social animals and I know the dog would bark and upset the neighbours. Because my wife and I are animal lovers we have a cat and that works for us. We treat her like our child and love her very much.

Best Answer

cats. easier to talk to and less work.

Best Answer

Cat. They don't poop on my rug or eat my underwear.

Best Answer

I tend to prefer dogs. i have had pet cats that I loved very much, but the ones I bonded with best were the ones that were the most like dogs in their personalities...if that makes sense. ;)

Why....I guess I like the way that dogs express their loyalty and affection. Cats are a bit aloof and can seem ungrateful much of the time. Aome aren't, but many are. They can be a little more difficult to train or to get to cooperate as well. I've had cats injure me when they were in a state of panic- I've never had that happen with a dog. I guess I find that most dogs are just more easy going and easy to understand. I also find that they listen and pick up on human cues a bit more easily.

Best Answer

Both but dogs more because I was raised around dogs!

Best Answer

dog...because even liking you isn't enough reason for a cat not to stab you

Best Answer

DOGS!

Best Answer

I have and enjoy both species but tend to me more of a cat person, due to the low-maintenance factor.

Best Answer

Love them both dearly. They are just different. One requires a lot more attention and care than the other. Well, maybe equal but different.

Best Answer