born and raised city but i would love to own a nice home in the country

Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

My dreamis tohave it in the forest and lavish it , with my decorating skills satisfied .and a home that I love This I probably won't have time to do them . It will take a manin his fifties that wants anolder woman . I am in Love with a man , a man I could have a strong chemistry for. He is like the one I've said I would fall for . He's quiet handsome I hear . I would take that man of mine andlove him till our cows come .Home .

Best Answer

Country all of my life..............peace and quiet.............no nosy neighbors

Best Answer

After 20 years in the city, I want to get back to the country. I prefer boots to shoes.

Best Answer

Just outside the city in a country setting. Close enough so that a trip to the grocery store doesn't seem like a vacation, but far enough so I don't hear many loud cars, or sirens every hour of the night.

Best Answer

indeed!

Best Answer

City. I like the lights, the hustle and bustle, the diversity, the options. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Best Answer

the lights are nice :)

Best Answer

yes they are lovely

Best Answer