born and raised city but i would love to own a nice home in the country

Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

My dreamis tohave it in the forest and lavish it , with my decorating skills satisfied .and a home that I love This I probably won't have time to do them . It will take a manin his fifties that wants anolder woman . I am in Love with a man , a man I could have a strong chemistry for. He is like the one I've said I would fall for . He's quiet handsome I hear . I would take that man of mine andlove him till our cows come .Home .

Best Answer

country grew up there, lived in a few cities, and now i am back in the sticks where life has some meaning for me.

Best Answer

glad you are back where you are happy :)

Best Answer

I may not make as much here, but the quality of life is better to me

Best Answer

Country all of my life..............peace and quiet.............no nosy neighbors

Best Answer

After 20 years in the city, I want to get back to the country. I prefer boots to shoes.

Best Answer

Just outside the city in a country setting. Close enough so that a trip to the grocery store doesn't seem like a vacation, but far enough so I don't hear many loud cars, or sirens every hour of the night.

Best Answer

indeed!

Best Answer

City. I like the lights, the hustle and bustle, the diversity, the options. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Best Answer

the lights are nice :)

Best Answer

yes they are lovely

Best Answer