Use to be a long long time ago..then I got the whip out and showed the food I was boss...yes self control I rule the food it does not rule me!

Best Answer

that is a good idea to have self control and let you be the boss of your food intake . mishy40

Best Answer

I don't eat when I'm angry or stressed. Its like I can keep on chewing but can't swallow.<br />
I'll eat out of boredom but have been drinking water as much as possible and I have these chia seeds. When they get wet, there's like a membrane forms around them so they give you a feeling of fullness and also hold water in your system longer. Worth while checking out hey.

Best Answer

i eat when i'm bored. picked up a new habbit to help with that. i just like something to chew in my mouth so when i'm bored i pop a peice of gum. i use those plastic cylinderlike containers of eclipse. if it can help kick smokiing, i think it will work on my over eating. and it has. everynow and then i crave some milk or whipped cream. so once a month i eat a bit of what i crave, but if it's a crave out of boredom i don't eat it i chew some gum.

Best Answer