Bonus Slots , love those games and play them all the time

Best Answer

Fossil fighters

Best Answer

That changes over time, but a few favourites are bioshock, left4dead2, killing floor, and portal(1&2)

Best Answer

All Bioshocks? Which is your favorite of the series if so?

Best Answer

I think the story in 1 is better, but 2 has the better gameplay. Infinite is a very interesting story, and i seriously like that one, but it is missing many of the things that made the other 2 so good, and it has a disappointing ending. Every one of the bioshocks ends practically the same way, when they made a 3rd i hoped that it would have a new ending.. but not so much.

Best Answer

Awe how unfortunate.. I've been thinking about trying it out but that's left me unsold xD

Best Answer

Its certainly worth playing, and the stories are all great, its just that they all have similar endings. Its just me being picky. I tend to be rather unforgiving of films and games.
I would certainly recommend them all to anyone.

Best Answer

Unforgiving of films.. ouch.. how can you even watch a movie nowdays? lol

Best Answer

Its difficult, i didnt like Iron Man 3 or Star Trek Into Darkness, and all my friends and family are still geeking out about how great they were.

Best Answer

Didn't even know Star Trek came out >.>
And I wasn't excited about Iron Man 3... looking forward to the next Avengers though

Best Answer

I can be forgiving of all kinds of things, but other things i cannot forgive. Avengers was good though :P

Best Answer

darts

Best Answer

GTA IV online

Best Answer

LoZ games

Best Answer