Natasha1234 Natasha1234 22-25, F 53 Answers Jul 1, 2012

No...but I seem to attract professional liars for some reason

Best Answer

Yes, but I hardly ever lie. I really have no reason to.

Best Answer

I'm getting better at it because people lie to me all the time and think I'm dumb enough to believe their lies. I am basically an honest person and don't lie because I hate it, but that is what the world seems to be about these days......lies and B.S.

Best Answer

Yes. But why be good at lying when telling the truth is better?

Best Answer

No. Yes. Choose one because the other is a lie.

Best Answer

I am too dumb to lie.

Best Answer

other people say I'm not, but I put a lot of effort into lying about important things that those same people have never found out, so they'd say no... <br />
but I think yes

Best Answer

not at all. I'm the worst.

Best Answer

I might not be bad at being good sometimes but I'm not very good at being bad. Sorry, you have to ask someone else for that job :)

Best Answer

pshhht, I'm like the best liar ever... I'm Sorry I lied! I swear I wont do it again, I am not a good liar, I lied about being the best liar, I swear..I am sooo sorry! please forgive me!

Best Answer

Unfortunetly...yes. i am but i hate that i lie because im too scared to be honest. i wish i lied for fun but its unejoyable n an awful way to live. cant out while u can!!!!

Best Answer

No I'm not. I use to think there never would be a time I'd have to do it, but when it comes to safety, I'll do it. I'm natrally honest. If it's a hard truth that may need to be shared, I share it as gently as possible =)

Best Answer

Yep, one of the best.

Best Answer

I dont know.

Best Answer

I'm so good at it I pass a cople polygraph test

Best Answer

Shockingly yes. My parents think I'm too nice and timid and shy to lie...but hey, to each their own right. :)

Best Answer

You are they best female I met ever, I don’t know why ? May b your smile, may be your style or may be your beauty but one thing is clear you are as gorgeous a moon, as soft as silk as pure as milk….<br />
Hey hey just hold 4 a while I was trying to show you how good I am while attempt to lie someone .. now tell me I guess I am not an expert who lies in a way that people think he is telling truth ..

Best Answer

NO, MY "OBAMACARE ISN'T A TAX" T-SHIRT DOESN'T FIT ANYMORE! FEEL THE SARCASM? SOON WE'LL BE FEELING SMALLER PAYCHECKS.

Best Answer

No. You see?

Best Answer

There is no such thing as one trust me I known as a bad liar

Best Answer