1EPMinnie 1EPMinnie 70+, F 26 Answers Jun 2 in Community

yea

Best Answer

Goooooo Girrrrrrl!!!!

Best Answer

30 years ago...... (((Sighs)))

Best Answer

So you should just look better! :P Better with age right? :P

Best Answer

Maybe.... Lol

Best Answer

I can't judge that ^^

Best Answer

hell no!

Best Answer

why do you think that you are not?

Best Answer

Its something you just know when you look in the mirror..plus people's reaction to you..you hear things..you know what I mean ; ) lol..

Best Answer

fk yes! ha

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Hi 1EPGirl<br />
to a hungry lion sure.<br />
Is all a matter of perspective

Best Answer

Hi!! Well what is your perspective?

Best Answer

I have no idea.

Best Answer

you tell me

Best Answer

I have no clue what you look like. If your avatar is you. You only show your midrift and I have not clue what your face looks like, and that is most important!

Best Answer

I don't know, as long as I'm not fat I'm fine I guess. That seems to be the standard in his society

Best Answer

What society? I sure could show you some very ugly skinny people in my society! :P

Best Answer

ok, some skinny people are way too skinny and that isn't pretty. skinny with curves is better. I don't say there aren't ugly skinny people, it's just easier for them to get stuff so I decided to loose weight. Now people I hardy know are so freaking polite to me, it's all about the body for most.

Best Answer

Do you think the same about skinny people with a messed up face....I mean ugly face? I have seen very good bodies and very ugly faces on the same people....To me the face is the most important....

Best Answer

but a face without a body is not. Some are blessed with the face and body like my sister

Best Answer

.....and my point is ......a body with an ugly face is not good looking either....

Best Answer

but it will get attention, you can be very sure of that.

Best Answer

...and alot of free stuff:)

Best Answer

That is your opinion....I don't care how good a guys body is if their face has acne scars all over it and messed up or missing teeth or bald spots in his head....Do you get my point???

Best Answer

And I am not looking for free stuff. I work and support myself... O.o Buy and do what I want to ......

Best Answer

That's cool but who wouldn't like a free ticket to frankfurt and five star hotel just cause some rich guy likes you(used to happen to my friend). I also don't care about missing tooth, hot body means you get friends and all that. I'm sorry if I sound shallow but I lost all that weight just so I can be treated decently and it worked. This world is shallow and if you want to survive be what they want you to be.

Best Answer

Well darling....if that is what you want...it is your perogative....you will have to pay for all that on your back....if you know what I mean....They don't just do all this for you for nothing sweetheart.....they expect you to put out.....Again, a person that works hard can go anywhere they want to go and stay in any 5 star hotel they wish....Anyways thanks for answering my question....

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with your ego is there?

Best Answer

My ego i out of control.

Best Answer

Like so many on this site....well good luck to you anyway my friend.... :D

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Some people think so.

Best Answer

What do you think?

Best Answer

I hate my face.

Best Answer

But....beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Best Answer

True:)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer