GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 7 Answers Mar 23 in Community

I'm easy.. Like Sunday morning

Best Answer

;) You were *real* easy this morning!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

yeah when I'm feeling content. my mother tells me I was a happy go lucky kid.

Best Answer

no.....i didnt know this was possible but from the other commenters i guess it is lol

Best Answer

of course!

Best Answer

I'm a happy-go-lucky person who believes life is like being invited to a pretty awful party. It's pretty **** really, but you might as well enjoy what you can.

Best Answer

So you're a realist too, that's rare I consider myself a realist but I'm pessimistic and angry about it most of the time.

Best Answer

Somehow I loved this... xD But I would say that the "party" is not so ****... But some ****** people tend's to come to that party? :P

Best Answer

Ha! I see I'm in the ****** people category. Cool.

Best Answer

I think there's a certain level of pessimism where you just run out of excuses not to party. The closest word I've found to describe it is fatalism, though that's not the dictionary definition.

Best Answer

So which definition of fatalism?

Best Answer

Dictionary describes it as the "belief that all things are predetermined and unalterable" ie, so you might as well not worry because it's all up to fate. My definition of fatalism is the belief that things are so hopeless and unalterable that you might as well enjoy the ride into hell.

Best Answer