peza peza 46-50, M 11 Answers Nov 11, 2010

No, but that's a good question if it means imagining better outcomes and acting out one's schemes.<br />
I can be pathetic when I'm lonely, like many of us, I guess. Courage feeds on solidarity.

Best Answer

yes thats me

Best Answer

Yea, alot, like if i were to have posted this question, i would have spelled it "Hypothetical" :P<br />
But yea, "what if she said yes" "what if i did music instead of maths at uni" "what if i had continued learning the piano" "What if i fit in?" etc

Best Answer

Yes, I drive my kid crazy with "what if"s all the time.

Best Answer

only when i'm thinking about the possible consequences of an important decision..i don't live on "what if's"

Best Answer

I think about the what ifs. But if my life didn't run the course it did, I probably wouldn't be here on EP. So the rest of you better appreciate that my life had to go up flames or else you would never have had the pleasure of meeting me!

Best Answer

Yes everything in life has a "what if." There are infinite possibilities in this world if you take one path a whole new branch of "what if's" appear.

Best Answer

No, I'm a Hyper-Pathetical person , always thinking, "what can I do to fix it?"

Best Answer