FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 17 Answers May 18, 2012

Yeah I am :-) Ive got 4 earrings in each ear, tongue bar, belly ring, 2 rings today, a necklace and 2 bangles on

Best Answer

must weigh you down :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I have both ears done,a septum ring, nipples done twice, vertical and horizontal,, 2 in each of my inner vagina lips and 2 in each outter lips, a perium ring and a lock through my ****.

Best Answer

This would be a body fixation. I bet it will be very hard for you to grow old... most struggle with that issue anyway, but a fixation with your s3xual self will make it that much more dfficult and depressing.

Best Answer

they were done as requested by H, and the key for the lock in my **** was thrown into the sea by me as i was showing him my body is his.

Best Answer

Sheesh. Drama. Got depth?

Best Answer

never defiled my body in any way other then injury

Best Answer

Nekkid as the day you were born?! Unusual these days!

Best Answer

I'm a. It of a wuss too :)

Best Answer

Looks like you respond by iPad! I type that way with it, too.

Best Answer

it decides what i want to type yes ;)

Best Answer

Yes i am i have 4 piercings on each ear a pierced nostril, a belly ring, a tongue piercing and on Dec 26 my wife took me and i had my nipple pierced. I also like to wear as much jewelry as i can and still look like a classy cross dresser. To much is never attractive.

Best Answer

Anything and everything. I would love to wear many heavy pieces. Well wat I would really like is my woman dressing me in lots of heavy jewelry!

Best Answer

Does she know this yet?

Best Answer

Kind of. But she thinks my need is a problem. Sometimes she won't mind if I say I would like to browse a jewelry shop but I think she finds it uncomfortable, so I don't push it too far.

Best Answer

I'll be at home tomorrow and I might talk to her about it.

Best Answer

i buy alot of jewelry but i never wear any except for ear studs and a nose stud.

Best Answer

Wear does it go?

Best Answer

its all stored in this very big checkered box.

Best Answer

3 rings two of them on one finger, had 2 bracelets but replaced one with a self-winding watch recently. and one necklace.

Have ear piercings but don't often wear earings anymore.

Best Answer

Love jewellery (as we spell it in Australia) and I've got lots. Today I wore the following: handmade(by me!) pearl and swarovski crystal earrings, pandora bracelet my partner bought me, 2 rings that belonged to my late mother, two rings I bought and one my partner bought me for our anniversary. And a black watch studded with crystals. No necklace as I had on a scarf all day (it's winter here).

Best Answer

You make jewellry! That's very very lovely!

Best Answer

Nope! Just a wristwatch and small necklace.

Best Answer

A chain necklace? Anything on it?

Best Answer

i like my dazzle nose ring

Best Answer

Why " dazzle"?

Best Answer

its look attractive

Best Answer

I guess I meant, what does "dazzle" mean? Is it a brand name or a gemstone?

Best Answer

As for myself, I don't have jewelry. But I think they are sexy looking. I feel very aroused when my feet are rubbed and massaged. Jewelry on your toes are very sexy looking.

Best Answer