Feminism ain't about women. No, that's not who it is for. It's about a shifting consciousness. That'll bring an end to war. - difranco
changeiscertain changeiscertain 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 26 in LGBT

I'm a female femininist not to be confused with feminist..

I promote femininity.

Best Answer

I'm an FTM (female-to-male) feminist, actually, which a lot of people find confusing because, "if you're a feminist, why did you choose to be a guy?" Well, I didn't /choose/ to be a guy, that's just who I am - on the inside. But living with a female body has brought me so much closer to the disgusting objectification of woman and exploitation of their bodies than a lot of other men have been, and I want that to stop. No matter what your body looks like, you shouldn't be treated like a sex object, and sexual exploitation against your own will isn't okay. That's just what I think, but, even though I don't identify with my body, I'm big on female empowerment in beauty in every shape, size, and identity. I dunno how to explain it, it's just who I am. :)

Best Answer

I am pro-human rights, so that's both feminist and masculinist (awkward terms and much maligned... I prefer 'humanist') because I believe in the value/potential in humanity which isn't limited by gender, race, or anything like that.

Best Answer

No. I just say stuff that women want to hear, and pretend to be a male feminist, when actually my ideas on male and female roles in society are an anachronism. Is that okay?

Best Answer

Being a liar is generally not defined as being 'okay'.

Best Answer

oh......damn! : (

Best Answer

I'm no male feminist, but, I am very concerned about the new exploitation of the male in the western world. I think he is being held to an impossible ideal of brains, beauty, and experience that very few men, if any could accomplish.

Best Answer

No. Im a male who believes in rights.

Best Answer

You know why woman cant ski?

Theres no snow between the bedroom and kitchen :D

Best Answer

i promote equal rights to women, but alot of people that consider themselves femanist i disagree with.

Best Answer

Some feminists and some masculinists are nothing more than rabid gender haters, bigots, and out to do harm to the other gender and sometimes their own in a misguided attempt to defend or avenge themselves or others of their own gender. They dribble some of the most astounding drivel one is likely to hear.

Best Answer

i agree and its a shame really...

Best Answer

Yeah I guess so. It's not that hard of a concept that women can be equal to men.

Best Answer