NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

Yes. Faith, hope, and love, these three remain... (the Bible, I Corinthians 13)

Best Answer

of faith? faith in what? <br />
I only have faith in myself.

Best Answer

and where does that get you?? how 'bout after you die??

Best Answer

Do you believe God doesn't exist?

Best Answer

So far it's kept me alive, well better than alive. I'm thriving compared to how I used to be.
After I die is left open. I just need to make sure I have a clean conscious...just in case there IS an afterlife.

Best Answer

I don't consider myself an atheist, but I do question the existence of a god or any god. I do believe that humans are very fallible. What I question is the evidence presented by the believers. Especially from way back when. Humans were very ignorant years ago.

Best Answer

I think that only God can really prove Himself to you. Ask Him to show you if He's real and what the truth is. The same God who responded to me is able to respond to you.

Best Answer

I have faith in myself and trust nothing else.

Best Answer

As unpopular as it seems to be....yes i am a man of faith......in God and a man of faith in the important role we can play in others lives as well

Best Answer

Damn, not this question again.

Best Answer

is it too convicting?! (we ALL have to face and answer this question in life)

Best Answer

I have answered what I think a few times, more than a few times on here. There must be a religious site round the corner somewhere, that you can go too surely.

Best Answer

Hell no! <br />
Wait a minute, why did I say hell? hum...

Best Answer

Not in the sense you probably mean.

Best Answer

I doubt that I mean in the exact sense that you think I do. ;)

Best Answer

Faith in a religious sense was my guess

Best Answer

Not exactly what I had in mind.

Best Answer

I have faith that I will always manage to work my way through the hard times

Best Answer

No, I think I side with Mark Twain on this one. "Faith is believing something you know ain't true."

Best Answer

let the Faith Book (the Bible) define faith... "Now faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." (Hebrews 11:1) "faith" that is seen is no faith at all!

Best Answer

Frak no.

Best Answer