Questionator Questionator 26-30 128 Answers Oct 21, 2011

Question of the Day

Definitely a night owl. "Early to rise, and early to bed, makes a man healthy, but socially dead"

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That really depends who you want to socialize with and what kind of network you want to build. Hedonism is masochism in the long run.

Best Answer

My biological clock has changed slowly, but with quite dramatic outcome over the decades. I began as a night owl. Hating school and my **** skin which so easily sunburned, I only began to feel good when the sun went down. <br />
As a young man I was a honky tonk nightime man, at my best in the midnight hour, especially with a bad moon rising. Studied hard, played hard. Always till the wee hours. <br />
Mid-life professionalism meant I had to adjust to early morning meetings and appointments. Going to be earlier. Changes crept in. Now as an old fart I have gone the complete 180 degree rotation: up at dawn obeying my body's demands, off to bed early. Might not sound much to readers, but the changes have astounded me, observing them, living them.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Then why did you write this at 1:49 am?

Best Answer

Definitely a night owl. And I know this sounds weird, but I love the scent of the night. It makes me feel alive.

Best Answer

Night owl since college days. Do my best after 1 PM in the afternoon.

Best Answer

night owl.

Best Answer

Morning all the way I love to get up when it is just starting to get light Coffee and fresh air, nothing better.....:)

Best Answer

I'm definitely a night owl. I always have been. The middle of the night is my favorite time.

Best Answer

Night owl. I have always been that way. I work 7pm to 730 am shifts three days one week, four the next. Even on my days off I stay up till 5am and sleep till Noon.

Best Answer

Working tonight, yes.

Best Answer

Definitely a night owl, all my life. I wasn't even afraid of the dark as a child.

Best Answer

I was born at night and have always felt more alive and awake at night. Just wish it wasn't considered anti-social to make loads of noise, i'd get loads done at home.

Best Answer

Me too! 8:59 PM!

Best Answer

I am definitely a morning person. Good or bad, my mind wakes me up at 5 minutes to 6, so I can reach out and shut off the alarm just before it rings. No matter how late I've been up, or how many times I've gotten up with the baby, there I am reaching out to the alarm clock at a few minutes to 6.<br />
Granted, it started out as a wind up alarm, then a clock radio, then a different clock radio, and now a Blackberry, but it's always the same. I used to love a Saturday afternoon nap, but now I find it harder to sleep during the day, even when really tired.<br />
Both of my wives seem to have been night owls. It's okay - I enjoy some quiet time in the morning.

Best Answer

Probably more of a morning person. "...pink tinted dawns with Mother Nature gently brushing the sleep from her face."

Best Answer

a night owl..i love the mystery of the night..the smells..the colours...the sounds..the slowness..my senses seem sharper. A true kiwi.

Best Answer

I prefer the night simply because it's more quiet.

Best Answer

I am an early bird, but I often make all nighters...so maybe I am a 'day owl'

Best Answer

Night Owl...always have been and I am tired of morning people trying to make me feel bad for waking up at noon...so morning people...stop it!

Best Answer

NIght Owl..cuz thats when the predators hunt ;) Im a predator. Hahaha

Best Answer

Night owl, I'm tired when others are awake and awake when others are tired. =)

Best Answer

a night owl for sure!

Best Answer

A night owl. I love the night.

Best Answer