enr778 enr778 22-25, M 15 Answers May 25, 2012

Yes. :) So much more seems possible in the dark of night.

Best Answer

It's more quiet. I sleep in the day, sometimes I take that whole day and next night awake too, and then snooze for a whole day afterwards..I do 80% of my work at night also, because it's quiet and I work from home.

Best Answer

Yep. That's the only time I can smoke a pinner in peace and relax with EP before I get some sleep.

Best Answer

I tend to be pretty social and active, so night time is private, quiet time.

Best Answer

Because I work during the day.

Best Answer

the night protects me from judging eyes, bad voices and unspoken insults. there eyes say it all.

Best Answer

Yes. I always have been. I try so hard to get up early, and go to bed at a decent time, but it never works. I always find myself slipping into what feels like my natural sleep cycle, going to sleep at 3am, and waking up between 11am and 12:30pm. I hate it, but nothing else feels right.

Best Answer

Yes, more quiet.

Best Answer

Yes, I always have been. The night is peaceful & calm and I have the time to myself now unfortunately. I just don't sleep.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer