growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 22 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Mac all the way , Mac rules

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

mac

Best Answer

I have an iPad, iPod classic, two laptops and a desktop. I am about to get an iPhone, hubby, too - can't wait. I am a Mac Airbook "wanna-be".

Best Answer

Good variety...I love Macs...I really do. I can't say one is better or not as I"m sure both are equally good...I just have an 'ease of use' with Macs...now I'm attached.

Best Answer

PC.....I sell both, but prefer PCs. While the Macs are more stable on the software side, I've seen that the hardware in a Mac is no more reliable than a PC, and more costly to repair when there is an issue.

Best Answer

I use a Mac right now, but it's only cause my friend gave me free mac software. If you were to give me free PC software, I'd be using a PC. They are both the same to me.

Best Answer

Take the blue pill. Install Ubuntu Linux on your computer. You may have to pay for a DVD or two and some broadband Internet access.

Best Answer

I wish every computer used linux. Can I still use my adobe suite of products?

Best Answer

PC. Why pay crazy prices for a commodity?

Best Answer

Mac now. It's fast and doesn't crash! Why can't Windows do that? ;-)

Best Answer

I know what you mean...people that write viruses and stuff like that, mostly do it for pc's because more people have them...so they seem to get it more.

Best Answer

mac

Best Answer

Mac.

Best Answer

PC

Best Answer

PC for life. I only use Mac's when I have too. But a PC can do a lot more a lot better.

Best Answer

Well, im an AMC kinda person! WALKING DEAD ALL THE WAY!!! :D

Best Answer

haha.... ;}

Best Answer

Linux.

Best Answer

Much more than that -- OS X is just another Unix derivative like Linux, and you can also install Linux on Mac hardware. Linux isn't limited to Intel/AMD chips, either; if you can find them, you can also compile for RISC chips. Admitting to being a cheapskate ... I mostly like the idea of buying service and support when I need it instead of product licenses from either Cupertino or Redmond.

Best Answer

PC, although I really have nothing against macs.

Best Answer