It's your special day, your choice. Anyone who wants my story about this please just go to my profile page and go to the story link on the side bar.
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 33 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I like my b-day to be acknowledged but not made a big deal over. I don't like the fuss, it makes me uncomfortable.

Best Answer

i don't like fuss; i would rather omit parties and such. i would to know just how my family really thinks they Love me by the conversations we have in everyday life. Obviously, i value Values .... i'm pretty much as i was when a small child .... if You're Here, You Care, if You're NOT, it's Your KNOT .... get it?

Best Answer

I like a bit of both :-) I like being made to feel special but I dont want loads of fuss either

Best Answer

This is how I feel. I get upset if no one says anything, but I don't want a whole lot. Last year my whole table at lunch sang happy birthday to me so loud the entire cafeteria went silent to listen. Then everyone else started singing. It was sooo embarrassing!

Best Answer

Oh god Id of died lol!

Best Answer

No fuss. Ever. Please. No.

Best Answer

No fuss. I don't mind the kind words and hugs but I hate parties and presents. My family thinks otherwise and I end up sorta embarrassed.

Best Answer

the fussier the better- it shows people CARE

Best Answer

Definitely no fuss - especially by co-workers surprising me with a singalong and making me the centre of attention, which I loathe. It's enough for me that people remember the date and send me a message or call to wish me happy returns of the day.

Best Answer

i always get disappointed on my birthday cause noone wants to make a fuss about it and then i end up alone on my birthday, happens every birthday and i hate it

Best Answer

I luv my birthday every year, every birthday is special but then again so is every day, I don't care for people fussing around me for my birthday, as I don't like fuss at all, and all my family and friends know this. I really like the day to be simple and just have my family around me, once I have that I have everything. <br />
I don't care for expensive presents or people running around in knots. Just a plain Happy Birthday Tara, have a wonderful day is enough for me...

Best Answer

I was born on Christmas day and celebrated that with extended family at my granparents farm' My birthday was merely an afterthought if not totally ignored. Consequently, I hate Christmas and my birthday

Best Answer

I haven't had a birthday party or celebration of any kind with more than just myself in about a decade. But I've invited people to one this year, indirectly because of something I read on a fortune cookie. :P I've had the impulse to back out but I'm trying not to be a hermit anymore. I also have paranoid thoughts that nobody is going to show up. That it'll be a party of like.... 3 if I'm lucky. :P<br />
But we'll see. I could be totally wrong and for all I know a bunch of people will show up. :P If I don't try, I will never know.<br />
What I have preferred in the past was solitude, but deep down I guess I'm not happy with that so perhaps I'm going to like it if I can get used to it.

Best Answer

I really, really do! I gave all the parties for kids & husband but it has never been reciprocated. I think I will just go sit & eat some worms! ;)

Best Answer

Well I'm one year closer to death so they better make a fuss.

Best Answer

Whats to celebrate? You are officially one year older and another day closer to death. No big deal, but nothing to celebrate either.

Best Answer

I like people who I make the effort to make a fuss over them on there Birthday I do expect the same. I have never gotten anyone who has made a fuss, but I would love it. 1 day a year.

Best Answer

I feel the least crappy through being ignored, but all holidays suck to me.

Best Answer

I like a cake. I like to spend time with people who love and cherish me. That is enough fuss for me. And no unpleasantness either...This year my birthday which is almost here will be the best ever! I cannot wait!

Best Answer

I always end up having a party, and I'm happy hiding in the corner trying not to be noticed.

Best Answer

I do not recognize birthday nor the 4ht of July; Further more I do not recognize Christmas<br />
and pretty much any other holiday. It is all contrived B S

Best Answer

hello, lenmar019,<br />
i've never understood making a fuss of the anniversary of someone's birthday.<br />
no idea where the idea of calling them all "birthdays" comes from.<br />
we have one birthday, the day we are born.<br />
it seems that until recent times, the chinese did not celebrate birthday aniversaries either.... but they would celebrate a big number, like living for 70, 80, 90 and 100 years.<br />
............. now that, i do understand.<br />
how about you... what is your view?<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I will let you know tomorrow when I get a chance. It will be posted as a story just go to my profile and you can find it from there.

Best Answer

thank you.... i will try to remember to check... but my memory is getting holes in it. robbie

Best Answer

You can find my story here: EP Link

Best Answer