And how many of you have talked to God lately. Dont you know that we are in a time now, where it is crucial that you form spiritual relations with others and expand your horizions..........The seeds you plant now will come to harvest quickly and swiftly because we are in the last days. Notice the events taking place around the world. Pay attention to the signs my friends. Get closer to God and He will get closer to thee. Agree.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 72 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Romance & True Love

no, i think worship and gods and holy books are a weapon against humanity. to make us behave in certain ways and a key factor in war and friction all over the world. on the other hand, if someone uses this as a comfort or to guide them from sadness or trouble then let them have it.

Best Answer

That is only propagand. That should not define how you see God though. Learn to seperate religion from Him.

Best Answer

it makes no difference, religion is god, god is religion. same thing.

Best Answer

Nope. God is not religion. I discovered God exists through wisdom and reason. I never cared for religion. I can't stand people who put words in God's mouth or those who, though terribly nice, can't tell how preaching sounds to people uninterested in dogma.

Best Answer

Yes he saved my life too many times to not believe there is someone NOT watching over me.

Best Answer

I believe in God. I pray everyday and I read atleast 3 chapters of the Bible almost everyday.

Best Answer

100% yes, Who else would there be to create all things? This world might not be perfect, but, it is still awesome because he created it. I am especially looking forward to heaven, so I can see all my family who I miss so much. Eternal life with him sounds good to me, in a perfect world that he has made.

Best Answer

Absolutely God has provided me with many things because life can always be worse then what your at. God used to confuse me when i was little like where did God come from? was a frequent question i asked, but he saved my life and i am very grateful and no longer question him

Best Answer

Yes I am!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

don't force your believes on anyone else that the most hypocrite thing if she and others believe in him then you are who you're a nobody who is nothing

Best Answer

Yes i am...i talk to Him before i sleep & after waking up.

Best Answer

True believer in my lord the only reason y Im still here living!<3

Best Answer

Yes, i believe in God!! My life wouldn't be the same without God!!

Best Answer

Sure am. Talk to him every day, or just about.

Best Answer

I'm not particularly religious, but I am very spiritual...

Best Answer

YAAA every human even if they act as if there wasnt one , deep inside they KNOW that there IS a God .

Best Answer

I believe in God with all my heart.. i've communicated with God several times and no i'm not religious..

Best Answer

I was just sitting here thinking that God is the only one who stays with me...the only constant in my life. He can't offer me any real comfort right now...because He can't hold me in His arms...but He has always been there for me.

Best Answer

For sure.

Best Answer

Absolutely!!!!

Best Answer

Oh yes I am a person and I believe in God. :)

Best Answer

Definitely! :)

Best Answer

I, of course, believe in God. I don't talk to God as much I probably should, but I do try to listen often.<br />
Not to sure about being in the Last Days though. That's been said a few times in the last couple millenia. But, anytime is a good time to expand your horizons and form spiritual relationships.

Best Answer

Sure. Why not.

Best Answer