fh2011 fh2011 36-40 10 Answers May 4, 2011

no, the person who does that has obsessive compulsive order disorder, this is a mental disorder<br />
i just keep food enough for 5-6-7 days...

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply. I am actually doing research/casting for a tv special on people who are excessive grocery shoppers, "stockpilers", food hoarders, etc. I am looking to speak to people who spend most of their time making sure fridge and freezer are completely full all the time; that have more food than they and their family can possibly eat, but still keep buying; that find deals on groceries irresistible even if there’s no need to buy more. These are the people whose lives are dominated by
much food they have in their house and/or excessive shopping of food- and it affects their daily lives and the lives of those around them. I want to find people who want to address this and want help not only with the mental part of it but the purging process too.

Best Answer

Yes and it was in part a cause for my divorce. Now remarried I don't want it to become an issue again but I do feel panicked about not having the food. Its not about eating it its about having it. I feel if the house is clean clothes are good…food in the fridge then everything is ok. Its my way of feeling worthy when im really not

Best Answer

we have two fridge fulls and overstock the pantry. I think were gluttonists.

Best Answer

100% No! <br />
Often can't find any food at all .. <br />
Not that interested in food <br />
Books are quite a different story!

Best Answer

I usually buy small amounts of food everyday and then eat it through out the course of the day. Hoarding food is probably one of the stupidest things you could hoard, since it tends to spoil and become useless.

Best Answer

nah............sorta.........not really

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

You are if you're morman

Best Answer