Than's some FKKn choice there Hal; growing schrooms in that wormy, poopy soil? (I'm mocking your mockery)

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Who can't love a good mockery now and again

Best Answer

my consumption of non-arthropod invertebrate animals and activities involving fecal matter are private and not for discussion here in an open forum

Best Answer

Psssst. You let it slip.

Best Answer

ooops **blush**

Best Answer

Are they REALLY mutually exclusive? Or are you just judgmental? :)

Best Answer

Have you been perusing the EP groups today???<br />
I try to be decent. The most perverted thing I do is to put vinegar in my salsa.

Best Answer

Nope. Nope. No. Just bored with the questions today and I'm mocking an earlier question from someone else. Yeah! (Desperately trying to think of good original questions for the sake of us all.)

Best Answer

What?? You don't want us to guess the color of your underwear, recommend a nail polish color, or tell you what girls like about guys? ...Yes....Q &amp; A has gotten....a bit dull. Or maybe it's just gotten shallow.

Best Answer

Seemed more interesting before 2012. Oh well.

Best Answer

I'd like to think that i'm for justice and one who does not tolerate wrong in anybody.

Best Answer

These are my only options? <br />
Can I be a pervert who's allergic to eating worms, rolling in my own poop, and has a strong disdain for decency and caring?

Best Answer

Somewhere in there I sense a dreamer

Best Answer

Very much not a pervert lol

Best Answer