Kyroe Kyroe 18-21, M 8 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Casual and I'm not very good, however I play for the fun of it and games that I like. I have a PS3 and play everything from Little Big Planet to Soul Caliber. I don't really take them seriously though.

Best Answer

Hardcore.. I will seriously rage when I am losing to bad kids. So annoying when you have people on your team that bought the game that day.

Best Answer

Hardcore means a variety of things... there is the hardcore gamer that plays all day. There is the hardcore gamer that plays games that if you die you lose your gear or your character is deleted.

Best Answer

casual
hardcore as gamer means that one game or multiple games there will spend 4 to 8 hours usually each day trying to be the best at the game now got nothing hardcore gamers even one myself a couple of time but some of them have far to much time there hands

Best Answer

I am a sub-casual gamer. My husband is a passionate gamer. I really wish I could get into gamer. So far, it has been impossible, but I'm trying...

Best Answer